Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thong Thursday!
attachment.php

How about posting the pic after this one? :cattail:

Just take it off. Thursday is half over anyways :D
I'll leave them on until I get back home
I’m in lust with that view..!
Arse out in a random mirror. Problem having them here and there.
Your ass looks magnificent.
It's losing a few xmas pounds. Was a bit on the puffy side for a bit.
Why bother putting pants on as your day is almost over.

Nice arse.

I have to take the CEO for his walk so he can sniff a few arses himself. People might get a bit scared if I forget the pants again

Quick one before I throw on some pants. Thursday's half over here
attachment.php

I echo the sentiments of others, no point in putting on pants if the day is half over. And I am pretty sure not too many would complain if they saw this view ;)
:kiss::rose:

The thing about thongs...

To me, there is a comfort about a thong. Especially one that fits well. One that doesn’t cut into my sides, doesn’t give me that constant, digging reminder that it is in between my bum cheeks. I like cotton and lace. I like colours bright or subtle. But I mainly like that comfortable thongs make me feel just a teensy bit more promiscuous... so I wear them a lot, and not just on Thursdays.

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, there is a comfort about a thong. Especially one that fits well. One that doesn’t cut into my sides, doesn’t give me that constant, digging reminder that it is in between my bum cheeks. I like cotton and lace. I like colours bright or subtle. But I mainly like that comfortable thongs make me feel just a teensy bit more promiscuous... so I wear them a lot, and not just on Thursdays.

Mmmmm fuck. Love the view. :devil::kiss:

please post your everyday thongs... your bum is something to worship. exquisite!

Mmmm baby. Beautiful butt. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back