This is what I'm looking for in a woman - Intelligence, Quirks, Cleverness, and Humor

• Thread starter Christopher2012
  • Start date
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

You are either going to go to bed with thoughts of Chris Brown and Justin Bieber or bushy tails rubbing against you. One will produce a hard on, the other night mares. Either way I got you to dream :heart:

Bushy tails and big boobs please.

You know, come to think of it... After seeing this thread, no other girl will ever PM me again.

Eh fuck it, I want your beautiful fox tail and I want it now. Stay and let me hold you.

Bushy tails and big boobs please.

You know, come to think of it... After seeing this thread, no other girl will ever PM me again.

Eh fuck it, I want your beautiful fox tail and I want it now. Stay and let me hold you.

I tried to tell you that before.. You need to make a disclaimer. ;)

yeah. No other girl will PM you for sure now..

They should get over it because who can resist a sexy fox with big boobs? I cannot. I am a male. You know, after all this talk about me not wanting sex, I sure am a horndog right now. Maybe I am just like all these other guys.

Huh...Well that sucks.

Oh well fuck it! Boobs and tail! Just whisper in my ear and help me fall asleep.

They should get over it because who can resist a sexy fox with big boobs? I cannot. I am a male. You know, after all this talk about me not wanting sex, I sure am a horndog right now. Maybe I am just like all these other guys.

Huh...Well that sucks.

Oh well fuck it! Boobs and tail! Just whisper in my ear and help me fall asleep.

Ok, but that means you aren't dreaming of Justin and Chris or that funky youtube video ;):kiss:

Now go to bed!!! It's 3am for you!!! :heart:

Ok, but that means you aren't dreaming of Justin and Chris or that funky youtube video ;):kiss:

Now go to bed!!! It's 3am for you!!! :heart:

Foxgirl, i'm just going to curl up here.... with your.... tail... and... fall... asleep...

Anyway, we need to discuss your avatar. It is way too distracting. As a man, I feel victimized to the image that I am exposed to every time I see you post. I feel as though it violates me as a person and a horny dude. Not fair. Not fair at all.

Yes, I can see you're a boobs and tail man. :cool:

You need to be violated. :D

Yes, I can see you're a boobs and tail man. :cool:

You need to be violated. :D

*stretch*

I just woke up. I need to be violated!? *gasp*. But I'm nice and the innocent. Why would anybody want to violate me? =P

This reminds me of the SNL version. What does my girl say?:devil:

I don't know how all those butts got in my phone.

Hahahahah I just saw that sneaky ass hidden message thanks to quoting the reply! I was just about to say I have never seen that SNL parody before but it was amazing and I loved the ending. :D

Now I have a PM from you that I neglected all night. I need to get to that. :)

Because you're nice and innocent. :D

I don't like being neglected. :devil:

Just kidding. No worries, remember... ;)

I neglect girls to keep them interested. =P If I was too available, I would be less valuable. :D

Oh who the hell am I kidding? I'm always available. XD

Oh my....now how can a girl possibly resist seeing herself endowed with all the attributes you seek?? ;)

Back