This is our favorite "Role Game" that we call Exhibition & Seduction

AliceBarker

Experienced
Good evening to all, men and women who write, read and like to share our wishes and learn again.

Mark and I Alice, we are a couple under 40 years old and we want to share a "role play" that we usually do on Friday nights, when we go out for drinks.

The most common is that we, Mark and I do it, but on other occasions, we have met, two or three couples to enjoy the game more intensely.

The Rules of the game are very simple. We call it "exhibitionism and seduction"
It is about going to a place to drink or to party or disco.
I (the girl) for the occasion, it is necessary that they see me very sensual and hot, naughty and daring.

A very short strapless dress, covering the length, right up to the top of my ass and pussy.
Always 5 inch heels with self-adjusting thigh stockings. (or without stockings)

The dress with a good neckline, to show my 36C breasts, or if it is with straps, these are very narrow, so that the sides of my breasts are shown swinging on both sides (I never use a bra) a good swinging breasts are half seduction, Haha....

On many occasions, when I feel hotter and more aroused, I am not wearing a mini thong, framing my ass and my pussy lips.

For Mark and me, it is a very exciting, hot and unpredictable game.
My partner is excited to see how they flirt with me, as I also do with those I like, and as in a short time, our hands, those of the stranger and mine, begin to travel the body of the other, and the level of daring goes up by the minute.

I Alice, I always wear my wedding ring, which shines and gives morbid flirtation and possible seduction.
From the moment I accept and choose a stranger. (Mark stays away, to avoid being related)

From this moment, with discreet movements of the hands, I ask him if he lets me go further (if we are kissing, or the stranger is already clearly fingering my ass and breasts)
In order not to extend my explanation of the mechanisms, we have several red lees, which I only cross if Mark tells me to do them.

The level of seduction is as follows. The 1- kisses groped under my skirt, where the stranger finds my naked pussy, or plays with my ass hole.
The next level is to lose ourselves both in the bathrooms, and there m (that depends on what I want and need in those moments)

It goes from sucking the stranger's cock, if he also has it big, playing with his balls to make them hard (I like the ones that are shaved better because I can taste everything up to his ass, without swallowing the annoying hairs.
My dress at the moment, is usually lowered and rolled around my waist, while he makes me moan by eating my breasts and nipples.
At that moment I decide if I want him to fuck me or I need it urgently, and there in the bathroom, I let myself be fucked hard (I like to be shoved deep and hard) ending up by asking him to fuck my ass too ...

It goes from sucking the stranger's cock, if he also has it big, playing with his balls to make them hard (I like the ones that are shaved better because I can taste everything up to his ass, without swallowing the annoying hairs.
My dress at the moment, is usually lowered and rolled around my waist, while he makes me moan by eating my breasts and nipples.
At that moment I decide if I want him to fuck me or I need it urgently, and there in the bathroom, I let myself be fucked hard (I like to be shoved deep and hard) ending up by asking him to fuck my ass too ..

If I feel that a fuck in the bathroom is not going to be enough for me, then I propose to go and fuck at a motel or at my house if it is close to or at yours.
This situation is the best and most desired by me, and the one that most excites my partner.
We come out of the bathroom hugging each other and being in sight of Mark, I give him the signal that we are going to fuck full to another place.

This Role Play with an unforeseen ending is very exciting, especially when I wake up the next morning hugging someone I hardly know and again we take the opportunity to fuck one or two more times. :kiss::heart::heart::heart:
What do you think of this "Role Play" that excites us so much? ¡Hummmm.. Alice and Mark

2DMDG1G.png

Good evening to all, men and women who write, read and like to share our wishes and learn again.

Mark and I Alice, we are a couple under 40 years old and we want to share a "role play" that we usually do on Friday nights, when we go out for drinks.

The most common is that we, Mark and I do it, but on other occasions, we have met, two or three couples to enjoy the game more intensely.

The Rules of the game are very simple. We call it "exhibitionism and seduction"
It is about going to a place to drink or to party or disco.
I (the girl) for the occasion, it is necessary that they see me very sensual and hot, naughty and daring.

A very short strapless dress, covering the length, right up to the top of my ass and pussy.
Always 5 inch heels with self-adjusting thigh stockings. (or without stockings)

The dress with a good neckline, to show my 36C breasts, or if it is with straps, these are very narrow, so that the sides of my breasts are shown swinging on both sides (I never use a bra) a good swinging breasts are half seduction, Haha....

On many occasions, when I feel hotter and more aroused, I am not wearing a mini thong, framing my ass and my pussy lips.

For Mark and me, it is a very exciting, hot and unpredictable game.
My partner is excited to see how they flirt with me, as I also do with those I like, and as in a short time, our hands, those of the stranger and mine, begin to travel the body of the other, and the level of daring goes up by the minute.

I Alice, I always wear my wedding ring, which shines and gives morbid flirtation and possible seduction.
From the moment I accept and choose a stranger. (Mark stays away, to avoid being related)

From this moment, with discreet movements of the hands, I ask him if he lets me go further (if we are kissing, or the stranger is already clearly fingering my ass and breasts)
In order not to extend my explanation of the mechanisms, we have several red lees, which I only cross if Mark tells me to do them.

The level of seduction is as follows. The 1- kisses groped under my skirt, where the stranger finds my naked pussy, or plays with my ass hole.
The next level is to lose ourselves both in the bathrooms, and there m (that depends on what I want and need in those moments)

At that moment I decide if I want him to fuck me or I need it urgently, and there in the bathroom, I let myself be fucked hard (I like to be shoved deep and hard) ending up by asking him to fuck my ass too ...

At that moment I decide if I want him to fuck me or I need it urgently, and there in the bathroom, I let myself be fucked hard (I like to be shoved deep and hard) ending up by asking him to fuck my ass too ..

If I feel that a fuck in the bathroom is not going to be enough for me, then I propose to go and fuck at a motel or at my house if it is close to or at yours.
This situation is the best and most desired by me, and the one that most excites my partner.
We come out of the bathroom hugging each other and being in sight of Mark, I give him the signal that we are going to fuck full to another place.

This Role Play with an unforeseen ending is very exciting, especially when I wake up the next morning hugging someone I hardly know and again we take the opportunity to fuck one or two more times. :kiss::heart::heart::heart:
What do you think of this "Role Play" that excites us so much? ¡Hummmm.. Alice and Mark

2DMDG1G.png
Alice..I adore you.. :heart:

Back