this is a thread

Wondering what it would take to unravel something else something seen in the pictorial aspect of this thread=that-aspires-to-be-a-thread.

More unraveling than this string-that-aspires-to-be-a-thread has yet heard.
 
In my youth I was fascinated by ropes, which are of course adult threads. Today's adult threads seem to be less about string theory or maritime art than peculiar plans for pleasure. Where does 'splice' fit in here?
 
In my youth I was fascinated by ropes, which are of course adult threads. Today's adult threads seem to be less about string theory or maritime art than peculiar plans for pleasure. Where does 'splice' fit in here?

I believe that "splice" is a technique used in a threesome. ;)
 
Well, should it ever become a rope, I have first dibs on uses. I have some plans for it.

Don't we need more long threads to splice together a rope? Should we start with some of the longer threads already available to us?

*musing on the cosmic effects of trying to use certain very long threads in the AH*
 
Don't we need more long threads to splice together a rope? Should we start with some of the longer threads already available to us?

*musing on the cosmic effects of trying to use certain very long threads in the AH*
Well now, that's an idea. We could try that somehow. *ponders how one does this*:confused:
 
Don't we need more long threads to splice together a rope? Should we start with some of the longer threads already available to us?

*musing on the cosmic effects of trying to use certain very long threads in the AH*

We'd derive a helluva lot more rope if we plundered some of the Playground threads. :D
 
Now, now. We don't need that kind of thread for our rope.

ETA:
Edited. Realized as I posted...last statement wasn't a joking matter. Sorry.

If you can't joke about that thread, what can you joke about? :D

But back to other threads...I'd suggest the Party thread, but I'm afraid of what Blue would do if we left him unattended. The Blurt thread seems a little random for rope making and Abstrutions is pretty high brow. The Humor thread could be entertaining...
 
If you can't joke about that thread, what can you joke about? :D

But back to other threads...I'd suggest the Party thread, but I'm afraid of what Blue would do if we left him unattended. The Blurt thread seems a little random for rope making and Abstrutions is pretty high brow. The Humor thread could be entertaining...

Sorry for confusion. I edited something out of my post that I realized was not a joking matter. Scouries thread...is a joking matter!!:devil::D

Oh and Blue and Rolf will just go find some more maidens to.....Oh I see now what you mean. *snerk*
 
If you can't joke about that thread, what can you joke about? :D

But back to other threads...I'd suggest the Party thread, but I'm afraid of what Blue would do if we left him unattended. The Blurt thread seems a little random for rope making and Abstrutions is pretty high brow. The Humor thread could be entertaining...

But if the Party thread becomes part of the rope, then how is Blue left unattended? The Blurt thread would work because ropes need random long threads to stick out as fibers here and there. Dunno if Abstrusions would work, but I think Word Chains is necessary to enhance the strength of the rope.

As for Scouries...that thread is so twisted already that if we tried to twist it into rope it would probably snap. But then again, I've only been there once or twice and never posted so I don't know for sure.
 
But if the Party thread becomes part of the rope, then how is Blue left unattended? The Blurt thread would work because ropes need random long threads to stick out as fibers here and there. Dunno if Abstrusions would work, but I think Word Chains is necessary to enhance the strength of the rope.

As for Scouries...that thread is so twisted already that if we tried to twist it into rope it would probably snap. But then again, I've only been there once or twice and never posted so I don't know for sure.

*ponders this*

Yes. Word chains would be necessary, and blurt thread too. Very good. We can build a strong rope this way11;)
 
But if the Party thread becomes part of the rope, then how is Blue left unattended? The Blurt thread would work because ropes need random long threads to stick out as fibers here and there. Dunno if Abstrusions would work, but I think Word Chains is necessary to enhance the strength of the rope.

As for Scouries...that thread is so twisted already that if we tried to twist it into rope it would probably snap. But then again, I've only been there once or twice and never posted so I don't know for sure.

I was more worried about Blue running off into one of the other threads. Imagine the havoc he could cause in the Laid thread. :eek: :D Word chain would be a great addition, and the Mood thread would give us up-turns and down.

On less sober reflection, I'd have to agree that scouries would turn the whole rope toxic.
 
Back
Top