This Goddess Seeks Literotica Support

Mommabird

Virgin
Greetings from Mommabird,

I'm seeking... slaves/subs, men maybe women, experienced between 35 and 90 years old.

And...

1. Literotica expert to help me get myself properly integrated into this site.
2. Sex Slaves with the ability to worship my body and fulfill my demands in person.
3. An on-line slave who can set me up with real-time worshippers. (Non-Pro)

I am not a Pro. anymore, but my properly trained slaves are extremely generous, making offerings that dazzle, that help and that empower me. If you aren't wealthy, then you need to be creative and local. If you aren't local, then you'll need to cover the expenses that will put us together. I'm not very materialistic, but I like to be very comfortable and do nice things.

I'm located in No. California. Ultimately, I'll want a housesharing situation with slaves/submissives.

I'm 58, I was a Pro Domme for many years, which means...for me anyway...I'm a bit broken. The money makes it about the money. I was more submissive to the money than anyone was to me.

I was expected to dress a certain way, speak a certain way, act a certain way, be a certain way. I found submissive men to be much more demanding than my regular sex clients were. So much more.

Last night I posted an ad for a slave, (I was needing some pussy/ass worship) I got dozens of replies, but everyone had so many expectations, it was easier to make myself cum.

I'm real, naturally bossy and knowledgeable about BDSM play. I prefer a 24/7 submissive, who has daily routines that center around my bottom, and include my beauty regimen, hygiene and daily needs. My best slaves know how to pleasure my ass in 10 to 20 different ways.

I'm not into scat play, and I prefer being squeaky clean when I present myself for worship, but in real life...especially on punishment days, you will be expected to be grateful for whatever kind of ass I present! Just because we have beans for dinner, doesn't mean you'll get a pass from the Goddess' ass that night. I expect that you'll treasure anything coming from my sacred body.

I don't mind playing to your kinks a bit, but I decide when and how.

I'm loving and kind. I do not like incestual stuff other than the 'big daddy' thing that really wouldn't involve a slave. But I very much enjoy loving up my good boys. I love to kiss and fondle my sweet babies. Babies is a term for me, I don't dig you playing any younger than a teenager who beats off to his sexy neighbor! My affection to you would be simular to how I love my cat. Except I don't lick my cat's ass when he's been a good boy.

I'm in a position to enjoy my life. I'm into being happy, dancing, site seeing, nature, helping others, writing, whip-in' your ass, creating excellent food, gardening, and although I do love drama, keeping it to the cinema screen!

I enjoy cannabis which makes me very mellow. I tend to prefer the regularly scheduled punishment sessions and milkings over having to be an on the spot task Mistress. And set aside days for extreme worship, and role play.

Honestly, I do need help from my Slaves/Subs. I come to this more through the kinky door, rather than the need for power door. I don't fully understand the lifestyle outside of sex. I don't want to have to cater to the slave's needs, or have to create psychological intrigue. I need you to know how to get that from me.

I particularly like using my slave as furniture, I love to lay on my slave, make him help my other men make me cum. Facesitting is a Fav of mine...and like I said before, personal care. My nails, skin, make-up, massages, bathing, toileting, vitamins, schedule, fun, travel will be what I expect you to concern yourself with. If you can't do these things, then you will at some level help provide them.

In return, I will continue to work out and be the natural, fit, curvy, sensual beauty I am. I will be honest, responsible, loving, appropriate with your family, generous, kinky, supportive of your dreams and goals, strict, anally obsessed, horny and real.

I've written a lot because I'm a lover, and that requires more from me than if I were simply a sadist. Who you are matters to me. What you do will matter to me. I will have to leave my confort zone for extreme punishment. When we play games of endurance, I really don't want you to injure yourself. It matters to me that your back isn't injured, or your knees.

I will use ginger and figging as a way to train you, rather than hours on your knees. A crop rather than something heavy. Put you away sitting on a small chair rather than have you too stiff or sore for me, and/or your job. I won't have you licking things that aren't clean, except me! Well...and maybe an occasional cream pie. I don't know that I'd force you to go bi, and I know I wouldn't have you endure tortures that tap into your real issues. This is supposed to be our fun, and fuck me for saying this...but I can't help myself, I want it fun for you too!

I'm not so good with this site.

I know how to check my messages and read stories, write me a message. I might get a lot of responses, please figure out a way to let me know if you are someone with Literotica Site expertise. I've got Pics to load but the files are too big, I'll load them as soon as I get help. Maybe we should consider building a website?

Thanks so much, and by this time next year, I'm claiming that home and the slaves who would be committed to this vision.

[/SIZE]

I wish you the best of luck with that, If I cant live the dream at least I can take a small bit of joy knowing some one is, so I genuinely hope you make it.

I'm not a submissive, but I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about the site.

Just shoot me a PM.

Thank you so much. Hopefully, it will be possible. Submissives are a difficult breed, but if I find one or two based in reality...it's just a question of finding them.

Yes, I would love a bit of help. I'll get my questions together as soon as I think of them.
#1 How do I change my profile? Every time I try to, it takes me to a place to change my password. Is there some expectation I'm not seeing?
Thank you so much,
Lisa

Yes, I would love a bit of help. I'll get my questions together as soon as I think of them.
#1 How do I change my profile? Every time I try to, it takes me to a place to change my password. Is there some expectation I'm not seeing?
Thank you so much,
Lisa

that portion of the site isnt working. so your can't change your profile.

Back