This Bitch Should Never Get Out Of Jail

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Con-Woman Who Bilked US Army Out of $100 Million Meant for Military Families and Kids Will Keep Her Military Retirement Benefits​

By Jim Hoft Jan. 29, 2024 9:15 am

Janet Mello, the multi-millionaire con-woman who biled the US Army out of over $100 million meant for military families and their children will keep her full military retirement benefits.

Mellow is accused of using ill-gotten money to buy 80 supercars and 31 homes. The money was meant to help military families and kids. Mellow had homes in Colorado, New Mexico, Maryland, and Washington.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/con-woman-who-bilked-us-army-100-million/

Must be a Democrat or a donor.

Geez you're such a partisan hack. I was all about to agree with you until your unfounded assertion in the last line.

What does it matter if she's a democrat or a republican? She still doesn't deserve to keep those retirement benefits.

This article is complete shit. I've read it multiple times and still don't know what it is that she did to acquire the money nor how it was taken from military families.

Got it...she used a shit ton of money to buy cars and houses......what did she do in order to get this money?

Geez you're such a partisan hack. I was all about to agree with you until your unfounded assertion in the last line.

What does it matter if she's a democrat or a republican? She still doesn't deserve to keep those retirement benefits.
In today's politicized governmental environment, it isn't as if both parties will get equal treatment before the law. That was my point. Republicans and their supporters go to prison. Democrats not so much. In years past this woman would be stripped of everything and already be in jail.

In today's politicized governmental environment, it isn't as if both parties will get equal treatment before the law. That was my point. Republicans and their supporters go to prison. Democrats not so much. In years past this woman would be stripped of everything and already be in jail.
Is this the two tier system of justice you keep referring to:

"President Trump granted a full pardon to Stephen Bannon. Prosecutors pursued Mr. Bannon with charges related to fraud stemming from his involvement in a political project," the statement from White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany read. "Mr. Bannon has been an important leader in the conservative movement and is known for his political acumen."

and

Since Trump's election defeat, the President has leaned further into his expansive pardon powers -- granting pardons to his first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, longtime ally Roger Stone and former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, among others.

Among Trump's pardons earlier in his term were those for former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, right-wing commentator Dinesh D'Souza and financier Michael Milken.

This article is complete shit. I've read it multiple times and still don't know what it is that she did to acquire the money nor how it was taken from military families.

Got it...she used a shit ton of money to buy cars and houses......what did she do in order to get this money?
Here is a better article from an actual news source: https://www.expressnews.com/news/article/100million-theft-retired-18624401.php

Apparently she redirected money intended to fund 4-H programs into a shell company she set up for herself, and used it to fund an extravagant lifestyle not commensurate with someone who purportedly makes $130K a year. And while she could be stripped of her retirement is she convicted of treason, rebellion, insurrection or similar offenses (how timely relevant!), a 'mere' felony conviction is not enough. The article does not state what the accused's political leanings are, although it does state she is a native of Guam. That at least will rile the MAGA crowd. And if the OP ever visited actual news sources he would have had the tidbit of red meat to add to his complaint. Missed opportunity!

Here is a better article from an actual news source: https://www.expressnews.com/news/article/100million-theft-retired-18624401.php

Apparently she redirected money intended to fund 4-H programs into a shell company she set up for herself, and used it to fund an extravagant lifestyle not commensurate with someone who purportedly makes $130K a year. And while she could be stripped of her retirement is she convicted of treason, rebellion, insurrection or similar offenses (how timely relevant!), a 'mere' felony conviction is not enough. The article does not state what the accused's political leanings are, although it does state she is a native of Guam. That at least will rile the MAGA crowd.
How is 4H associated with military families?

Thank you for actual information. More proof that GP is shit.

McCabe comes to mind.

If "Con-Woman" Janello Mello or whatever her name is, is really guilty of defrauding military families as stated, then she should never be allowed out of jail.

However:

OJ Simpson murdered his ex-wife and her lover, and should never have gotten out of jail. He did.

Ammon Bundy committed acts of domestic terrorism in defiance of federal grazing regulations and took over a wildlife refuge; he should never have been allowed out of jail either- and he was.

Joe Arapaio should never be allowed out of jail. Yet he is.

Stephen Bannon should not have been allowed out of jail. Yet he is.

Trump should never have been allowed out of jail, for his involvment in the Jan 6th coup attempt, his crooked tax filings, and his threft of classified documents (among other things.). Yet, he is, and for some unfathomable reason the O.P still believes he should be in charge of our government in spite of it all.

If there is equal justice under the law, all of these people should be rotting in prison, where they deserve to be.

Somehow, I suspect (Strongly) that the O.P feels the only one of the above who still belongs in jail is Simpson- and we all know exactly why that is.

Somehow, I suspect (Strongly) that the O.P feels the only one of the above who still belongs in jail is Simpson- and we all know exactly why that is.
I'm not so sure if he even thinks OJ belongs in prison. Remember what he was accused of doing (and yes, I believe he did it), and where Reichguide usually comes down on the subject of women's rights.

I'm not so sure if he even thinks OJ belongs in prison. Remember what he was accused of doing (and yes, I believe he did it), and where Reichguide usually comes down on the subject of women's rights.

That WOULD be a reeeeeeeally tough call for Reichguide.

It would all depend on whether Reichguide was feeling more racist or more misogynistic at that particular moment.

*nods*

Another day, another woman-hating thread from Reichguide.

He must have gotten spurned by someone he had high hopes for. Sorry, asshole. šŸ˜˜

He's mentally defective.

Back