Things that made you smile today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up this morning to find a half dozen threads ready to be responded too...

Adding my story to my signature and getting my first bit of public feedback from an unknown...

...why do they always want me to ask my Sir for permission to add my photo? :rolleyes:

walking outside in just my skimpy pjs and seeing the neighbor's husband watch me lol, kinda conceeded but it just felt good...

walking outside in just my skimpy pjs and seeing the neighbor's husband watch me lol, kinda conceeded but it just felt good...

well seeing Zydrate in those PJs certainly would have made me smile

Was it a leer or a sneer? If it was a sneer, he should be beaten.

My friend Krynn talking about my crazy kitten.

Last edited:
Hey Zy - Its nice to noticed isnt it?.:)

Hi Miss Vail - it's lovely to be back.

A quick little 'hi' with someone that makes a lot of people here smile.

Walking back to my car with my arm full of groceries, I notice the car parked next to mine has their boot window missing and covered up with a transparent temporary plastic window. Taped in big clear words on the plastic reads
"HE DID IT!"

Laughed my little behind off all the way home.

The end.

Great home made lasagna.
Text messages.
Fooling with friends.
My sister.
A row of smilie faces on a behavior chart.
Private messages from someone that knows how to make me laugh.
''Cute=Sexy when it's effortless.''

Getting pringles from a lit lurker, no I'm serious. He was sitting right next to me and kept handing me pringles and I was totally clueless as to WHY he kept handing me pringles until he mentioned lit.

coming back from my run this morning, I wondered if I was still asleep and having a weird dream.

First a phesant flew out of the field, right in front of me, scaring me half to death, and a moment later i saw what I thought was a toy white bunny rabbit in the ditch, and when it twitched its ears, I realsied it was real, and must have escaped from one of the neighbours!!

Being the superstitious person I am, and having had two weird things, I've waited all day for a third, and it hasnt happened yet!!:confused:

Finding one of the strangest changes of dialogue ever in a video game remake. They replaced this kid's original line with a Jerry Lewis-styled HEY LADY....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back