The weekly ABC...Themed thread:

Trying to come up with something for I.
Think I've used this filter before, it's called ice white

Well hello!! 😉💋
I had trouble with this one. I thought ice related but its been 100F and above all week so while appropriate to playing with ice, the ice was melting before I could get anything creative taken. Ran out of days in the end.
So it went to Instep. I had posted a couples pic a long while back using my feet but we will keep it solo here. Again a tricky shot. The camera kept on refocussing on my bum and off the feet but eventually a half ok pic. I will try harder with the next one.
attachment.php

It’s a great shot! 💋

Okay Sports Fans. I may not leave these up very long.Maybe 12 hours. Maybe 24 hours. Be gentle.

I love these, Tan! Very creative use of your hat. *throws you a football to catch with both hands* :devil:

Love Tali's imagination, Cinder's instep and the imbibing and invitation. But most of all Angelica's ice cool image, which deserves to be made into a scene in a film by Peter Strickland. :heart:

Here's one which required ice to reduce the swelling of an injury.

Ouch! Hope the ice helped.

I am not big on imagination, although I do love to Imbibe.

My contribution for the week

Cheers!

Three forms

The small boat
Wanders along its path,
Winding hither and yon
In concentric circles,
Then over and stops,
Melting, much like I do
Into a puddle as it sits.

The puddle,
A pond or bath
To lay and soak your weary body
Laden with life like leaches
Stuck to succulent skin
Feeling free floating
Inside as the
Steam simmers.

The steamy sweat
As bodies move together
And then culminate
In a moment only we know
Well enough to describe together,
Pull me to you with a
Salty kiss on my brow
As you hold me there,
Feel me
Just like that solid,
Melt into you again.

(In my sleepy stupor the last couple days I forgot to post this here... enjoy my Ice)

But inside..

Very snuggly :)

Two for the price of one this week. :D
Imbibing, part 1

That's my G&T you've got there! Cheers 🍸

That's lovely with the red :rose:

I had trouble with this one. I thought ice related but its been 100F and above all week so while appropriate to playing with ice, the ice was melting before I could get anything creative taken. Ran out of days in the end.
So it went to Instep. I had posted a couples pic a long while back using my feet but we will keep it solo here. Again a tricky shot. The camera kept on refocussing on my bum and off the feet but eventually a half ok pic. I will try harder with the next one.

You have lovely feet, Miss S. Love that pink colour on your nails too. Great shot.

I've been in a paralysis of Indecision this week. I've settled on this one, finally.

Intimacy...

PYgf26q.jpg

Indecisive...on or off...*shrugs...

Attachments

• FFFE8B9D-DCAF-47A1-852B-F43E5A823E3C.jpeg
    FFFE8B9D-DCAF-47A1-852B-F43E5A823E3C.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
  • F7E5FA1B-1989-4C23-871B-28F8267BFA0F.jpg
    F7E5FA1B-1989-4C23-871B-28F8267BFA0F.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ooooooooooo, it's like Christmas, I love it renee!! :rose::heart:
attachment.php
Cute feet! :rose:
I've been in a paralysis of Indecision this week. I've settled on this one, finally.

Intimacy...

Well, hello! :devil: Awesomeness! :heart:
Indecisive...on or off...*shrugs...

Definitely off! :devil:

Two for the price of one this week. :D

Imbibing, part 1:

BS6uM36.jpg

Imbibing, part 2!

rYtbk7e.png

Looks like a great vacation. Cheers! (Rum? I have always found decent whisky hard to come by in the Caribbean).

attachment.php

Thanks for giving so much effort. The results are really great.

attachment.php

You did a fine job. Great pic. :kiss:

Oh...that came around quick!

Any ideas for J?

I thought Jura, but I was sitting at my bar, looking at the Scotch at the time.

J for Whisky?

Johnny Walker. Jack Daniel. Jim Beam. Jameson's. JP Wiser (its Canadian and a little obscure)

Jeans?

Not very creative, but it seems like a popular option.

I think Willie said he picked D for Denim because he couldn't wait for J for Jeans. Jeans works.

Juice?

Jeep?

Jump?

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2085467&stc=1&d=1573965070

Great idea!!! Love it.

Just Hanging around

Whenever Master has His friends over I'm always Just Hanging Around

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture3.jpg
    Capture3.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 5
I thought I'd jump so you could see my joints. (No! Not those!) :rolleyes:

Jumping for joy.

Joy - arms thrown back and yelling to the heavens - as experienced when watching the football last week and hopefully later today.:D

Jaw - from a couple of weeks back.

Last edited:
Back