The weekly ABC...Themed thread:

Tempting fate with the Unlucky indoor Umbrella in my Underwear.

Last edited:
Just a quick one on theme: U is for Undies. I wore my patriotic ones, because nothing is more Canadian than beer and Maple Leaves

Patriotic

Here are my Victory markings. Some of you know this, but most of you don’t, I was one of those people lucky enough to have COVID-19 twice; last April, and again at the end of January. The second time was the worst. I almost lost my spouse to a 105.5 fever. I’m also lucky enough to be a COVID long hauler, meaning even after all this time, I’m still having lingering health problems. I will say that the vaccine did help to mitigate some of it.

I decided to take a page from fighter pilots from both World Wars, who put silhouettes of the enemy planes they shot down on the fuselage of their own aircraft. Two coronavirus silhouettes on my arm. My spouse has matching.

Oh, and fuck COVID!

Attachments

• 5FB06BC3-80CB-4AA2-887E-6F587B05D105.jpg
    5FB06BC3-80CB-4AA2-887E-6F587B05D105.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
Here are my Victory markings. Some of you know this, but most of you don’t, I was one of those people lucky enough to have COVID-19 twice; last April, and again at the end of January. The second time was the worst. I almost lost my spouse to a 105.5 fever. I’m also lucky enough to be a COVID long hauler, meaning even after all this time, I’m still having lingering health problems. I will say that the vaccine did help to mitigate some of it.

I decided to take a page from fighter pilots from both World Wars, who put silhouettes of the enemy planes they shot down on the fuselage of their own aircraft. Two coronavirus silhouettes on my arm. My spouse has matching.

Oh, and fuck COVID!

V clearly also is for Valient and Very fortunate. Nice ink.

Oh, and fuck COVID!

Maybe they'll help the warding off of getting covid again, Drac! We are glad that you survived.....twice!! :kiss::heart:

Back