The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot. 43 pages of document reviewed and revised. 3 days of work in a day and a half of actual time.

I rule! :)

I see your 43 pages of document and raise you one meeting and a trial balance that balanced first time even without squinting at it...

That would be fantastic if someone or a company would donate, I am writing begging letters (which I hate doing) to rich folks like Simon Cowel and Richard Bransom, can't hurt anything but my pride eh

Hug greatfully received x

Hmmmm...PM coming...

Me? Battle a Dom? Noooooooo!!

Just playing a game of the non-computer variety :D

Phew! Thought I'd chanced my arm a bit too far there. I'll go now whilst I can still chuck the shovel out of this hole I'm digging.....

Phew! Thought I'd chanced my arm a bit too far there. I'll go now whilst I can still chuck the shovel out of this hole I'm digging.....

Chuckle. I am very easygoing with people. I only challenge light sass with my own submissive. Others can get away until i just get so pissed off I leave :)

Though I may need to be something different for my next partner.

Hmmm yes if it has negative memories attached. Personally I have never liked the term "Master" all I can think of is the Dr Who character and it makes me giggle.

Are there any terms you like?

Hmmm yes if it has negative memories attached. Personally I have never liked the term "Master" all I can think of is the Dr Who character and it makes me giggle.

Are there any terms you like?

Nope. Sir is the only one I have ever felt comfortable with :)

And it's not bad memories as such, just hard for my sub to then be polite to other doms without either using our term for me, giving them a "higher" title or just ignoring it.

Nope. Sir is the only one I have ever felt comfortable with :)

And it's not bad memories as such, just hard for my sub to then be polite to other doms without either using our term for me, giving them a "higher" title or just ignoring it.

Sir is good, it is respectful without being fawning, and you are in no way the Daddy type.

Sir is good, it is respectful without being fawning, and you are in no way the Daddy type.

No, not really. I understand the concepts of caring for someone that intensely. But i don;t need to be called Daddy to do that.

And Lord just sounds a bit pretentious.

No, not really. I understand the concepts of caring for someone that intensely. But i don;t need to be called Daddy to do that.

And Lord just sounds a bit pretentious.

Lord Malich :D it does have a certain ring to it. :p
Although I have not been in a Daddy relationship (apart from my father) the Daddies seem less Dom and more benefactor in kink to me... I am probably totally wrong in that tho.

Lord Malich :D it does have a certain ring to it. :p
Although I have not been in a Daddy relationship (apart from my father) the Daddies seem less Dom and more benefactor in kink to me... I am probably totally wrong in that tho.

I think there are all flavours of it. as per any other version of Dom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back