The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chantilyvamp said:
Just in a bad place today and feeling about as gorgeous as a dishrag all ripped up and left on the drain for a few days.:(
Don't worry that's called life...sometimes it gets in the way of all the glamour *giggles and thinks of the Boots advert*

tash87 said:
*throws herself on minx*

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{minx}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

ello beautiful, thanks hunnis :rose:

So tell me hon...whats going on with you at the mo....is there news?? ;)

FluteMaster said:
Hey Chanty

{{{{{{{{{{Chanty}}}}}}}}}}

Sorry it's bad - my heart goes out to you. :confused:

I'll be ok, i just hate the fucking rude people of the world who doent care if they hurt somenoe or nto

subtleone said:
Bet you can write the scene into a nice little story for us :cathappy:

Am I the only subbie in the world who doesn't do scenes?!!

I'm just not getting it!! :eek:

subtleone said:
Bet you can write the scene into a nice little story for us :cathappy:

I think this was too private for that, but I'm sure elements will creep in elsewhere. :eek:

minx1 said:
So tell me hon...whats going on with you at the mo....is there news?? ;)

news? hmm no not really..........only new thing is everyone in my family is having more babies............im so friking jealous i wan another one but have banned myself lol

Hiya FM :rose:

hey CV :rose: Sorry to hear it isnt going well at the moment, my thoughts and feelings go out to you :kiss:

Chantilyvamp said:
I'll be ok, i just hate the fucking rude people of the world who doent care if they hurt somenoe or nto

The ones like that aren't worth worrying about hon. Why in a bad place? Missing Him?

Chantilyvamp said:
Awwwww!!
I think you need the new innovation I heard about today, a hug shirt - you hug yourself in this shirt and then some how magically text it to someone (in a hug shirt) who receives the hug gets all warm and pressure of the hug...awwww

minx1 said:

A scene is only an "encounter" where one reaches an awareness of one's dominant/submissive self. As I said, you have done "scenes" but without knowing it.

My sub in the States did a couple of scenes based on my instructions, and with a R/L Master you will certainly experience and enjoy them. :rose:

minx1 said:

I wouldn't call what I do scenes...I live it and things happen..not really scenes, I perceive them as requiring acting...ie 'you've been a naughty girl' ...

FluteMaster said:
A scene is only an "encounter" where one reaches an awareness of one's dominant/submissive self. As I said, you have done "scenes" but without knowing it.

My sub in the States did a couple of scenes based on my instructions, and with a R/L Master you will certainly experience and enjoy them. :rose:

I just don't think I like the sound of them *laugh*

And as I know I am a sub, and I am every day all day, and I don't think I need a scene to reach an awareness of that...does that make sense?

I prefer it to be more natural....bit like what St George was saying the other day :rolleyes:

Anyway thats me.....I can see it worksfor some people

subtleone said:
I wouldn't call what I do scenes...I live it and things happen..not really scenes, I perceive them as requiring acting...ie 'you've been a naughty girl' ...

For you Subtle, that doesn't need any acting. :rolleyes:

subtleone said:

Yeah I think thats why they don't appeal to me. Iwould prefer to hink I live it too.
If I've been a naughty girl.....chances are I've been anaughty girl lol!

FluteMaster said:
For you Subtle, that doesn't need any acting. :rolleyes:
What do you mean??? *whistles all innocent like!!!*

I may do a disappearing act shortly so I'll wish you all adieu now, just in case :rose:

minx1 said:
I just don't think I like the sound of them *laugh*

And as I know I am a sub, and I am every day all day, and I don't think I need a scene to reach an awareness of that...does that make sense?

I prefer it to be more natural....bit like what St George was saying the other day :rolleyes:

Anyway thats me.....I can see it worksfor some people

Maybe we are talking at cross purposes. <smile>

Love in a relationship is continuous, and even sex can be, but sometimes it reaches new heights and intensity.

Some peple call them "scenes". But - what we are aslo talking about is a special place that a submissive can reach where the sensations are aroused and intense - more than sex. That is subspace, and it needs some effort, skill and understanding from the dominant to help get you there. :eek:

subtleone said:
What do you mean??? *whistles all innocent like!!!*

I may do a disappearing act shortly so I'll wish you all adieu now, just in case :rose:

ttfn Subtleone :rose:

FluteMaster said:
Maybe we are talking at cross purposes. <smile>

Love in a relationship is continuous, and even sex can be, but sometimes it reaches new heights and intensity.

Some peple call them "scenes". But - what we are aslo talking about is a special place that a submissive can reach where the sensations are aroused and intense - more than sex. That is subspace, and it needs some effort, skill and understanding from the dominant to help get you there. :eek:

ah ok....so I guess I've probably been in my own sub space....just get mixed up with the whole terminology of scenes *smile*

KK Minx and Subtle. Enjoy yrselves, however you get there :eek:

I'll miss you both till you get back. :rose:

minx1 said:
ah ok....so I guess I've probably been in my own sub space....just get mixed up with the whole terminology of scenes *smile*

lol - the pitfalls of jargon. :eek:

i supoose the problem is that some people need a scenario to reach that state. Others do it naturally with their partner whom they love and trust.

I think you are the latter, and when you find that happening, you and they will be in a very special place. :rose:

FluteMaster said:

i supoose the problem is that some people need a scenario to reach that state. Others do it naturally with their partner whom they love and trust.

I think you are the latter, and when you find that happening, you and they will be in a very special place. :rose:

*smile* thanks FM

tash87 said:
news? hmm no not really..........only new thing is everyone in my family is having more babies............im so friking jealous i wan another one but have banned myself lol

Hey, sorry about that Tash - it's annoying how news like that can get us isn't it. :eek:

FluteMaster said:

spot on i'd say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back