The taste of cum

I have never had sex with another man and I fear I am past the days when I could cum directly into my own mouth.

There is no need for me to eat my own cum. I simply find it interesting that there is a mental block there.

The mind plays some odd and sometimes cruel tricks on us.

If you're open to trying another man, I'm certain you'll find volunteers here.

The taste really is fantastic. The feel of it is even better.

The mind plays some odd and sometimes cruel tricks on us.

If you're open to trying another man, I'm certain you'll find volunteers here.

The taste really is fantastic. The feel of it is even better.
Agreed, but don't you think "the taste" is being focussed on too much, it is the whole act that creates the pleasure.....pleasing the guy is the goal, his orgasm and release is the reward....

Agreed, but don't you think "the taste" is being focussed on too much, it is the whole act that creates the pleasure.....pleasing the guy is the goal, his orgasm and release is the reward....

I go with what you're saying here. Cum-play of any kind provides a shot of eroticism for the guy who has just ejaculated, such that the heat of sex continues for him through the 'down' time of his going soft. That's the case whether solo, mm, mf. In the case of group sex, I guess the heat will continue regardless of cum but as yet I have no experience of that.

I can't count the number of times I swore I was going to eat my cum, but didn't. When working up to it, I was sure I would do it. Once I came, the desire disappeared immediately. I hear this is very common.

In my younger days, I was big a cummer - and could easily shoot far enough for it to land in my mouth.

I've never tasted another man, but I masturbate a lot, and nearly always eat my own cum, even now, decades on from the first time as a teenager. Love it, love the taste. Damn near broke my back as a teenager, trying to suck myself - just not flexible enough. Disappointed about that.

Strangely, I have an occasional recurring dream where I'm sucking cock and taking cum in my mouth, but somehow it's always my own. I've never had an interest in or desire for another man, although I've been told I write pretty hot gay sex. Curious thing, fantasy.

I sometimes overuse a phrase or pot too much emphasis on one part over another.

I get and agree with what you're saying, although it's a complete give and take for me.

I aim to please, yes. I like to make my partner, male or female, feel good. If they don't climax then I've failed.

But as much as I want them to do so, I do love the feel, the taste, the smell... And great, now I'm horny again...

I met a man in a stall in the local toy store tonight. He was jerking off and I asked if I could watch. He said yes so I did and then leaned down and took his cock into my mouth. The I leaned back and watched him cum. After he wiped himself off I took his still hard cock in my mouth again. It tasted so good, not just his cock, which was great, but also his cum. Yum.

I guess the easy way to put it is that cum is the icing on the cake for me whether the "cake" is a hard hot cock or a nice warm cream pie. It sure makes a great thing better.

I guess the easy way to put it is that cum is the icing on the cake for me whether the "cake" is a hard hot cock or a nice warm cream pie. It sure makes a great thing better.

Makes me want to either go a bakery or direct to your bedroom!

Love the Taste

I never had the pleasure of a man, but I do like to
eat my own cum, in fact I just finished a rather
smooth and creamy and I might add tasty treat
I started following this thread at its start and have
struggled with the lost of interest after climax, but I
persisted and it is becoming much easier to go through
with it. I do find that the cum does taste better
when it is still warm. Now I want to do it again.
No rest for the weary. :kiss:

Last edited:
I never had the pleasure of a man, but I do like to
eat my own cum, in fact I just finished a rather
smooth and creamy and I might add tasty treat
I started following this thread at its start and have
struggled with the lost of interest after climax, but I
persisted and it is becoming much easier to go through
with it. I do find that the cum does taste better
when it is still warm. Now I want to do it again.
No rest for the weary. :kiss:

Can I watch:D

I go with what you're saying here. Cum-play of any kind provides a shot of eroticism for the guy who has just ejaculated, such that the heat of sex continues for him through the 'down' time of his going soft. That's the case whether solo, mm, mf. In the case of group sex, I guess the heat will continue regardless of cum but as yet I have no experience of that.

I like holding a man's cock in my mouth after he cums until it goes soft. Sometimes I'll keep him in my mouth for awhile, and then try to get him hard again. I am sure there is some psychological explanation involving my mother or father or something (no, never abused as a child) -- it is just very satisfying.

Another thought....despite loving cum forever, I can honestly say it is nothing compared to the taste and feeling of a full belly of wine and pasta! manga manga!!!

It's been so long since I started eating cum, I really don't remember having a mental block against it that well.

mmm im getting so hot reading these messages. Can someone hmu. Would love to have a yummy conversation

Always eat my cum, when I play on kik and cum I eat it for the person I'm playing with

I can't count the number of times I swore I was going to eat my cum, but didn't. When working up to it, I was sure I would do it. Once I came, the desire disappeared immediately. I hear this is very common.

In my younger days, I was big a cummer - and could easily shoot far enough for it to land in my mouth. Cum in my mouth already - problem solved, right?

Even though it was hot watching the cum shoot out of my cock and hurtle toward me and feel the cum land in my mouth, I couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

I've read tons of stories from guys who can't/won't eat their own cum, but will gladly eat someone else's...

Pretty much the same for me. Right before I cum, I crave it and could drink a cupful of either my own or someone else's. But upon the actual ejaculation, the desire just completely goes away. And I don't think it's anything to do with the taste--I like the taste of mine well enough.

I could selfsuck when I was younger and did that pretty regularly. I'd usually take the first spurt before pulling off, and occasionally I'd force myself to take the whole load, but it was an effort as the desire just wasn't there.

A few rare times when masturbating I've gotten very close to cumming and just shot out one spurt, but didn't have an orgasm. I eagerly brought that to my mouth and totally enjoyed it. But with a regular orgasm, nope, can't do it--or rather, I can do it, but don't really enjoy it.

I don't understand - maybe because girls can't self-suck. But, some say that if you could self suck you would take your load readily
- but if you spill it out on your hand you can't bear to bring it to your lips.

I don't understand - maybe because girls can't self-suck. But, some say that if you could self suck you would take your load readily

Jesus how I tried when I was a teen. I came close but never got that last few inches.

Flatly impossible now, but if I could've, I'd never have left the house again...

It is weird--and I can't explain it. I can't speak for others, but with me the desire to taste and swallow it is REALLY strong right before I cum, but at the moment of orgasm the desire just completely physically disappears. It's like a switch is turned off. It's always been the same for me whether it was self-sucking or just regular masturbating.

Jesus how I tried when I was a teen. I came close but never got that last few inches.

Flatly impossible now, but if I could've, I'd never have left the house again...

Never could either, but I had a wet dream once and dreamed that I was able to reach my cock, and as I came in my mouth in my dream I came in my sleep. It was very real.

Never could either, but I had a wet dream once and dreamed that I was able to reach my cock, and as I came in my mouth in my dream I came in my sleep. It was very real.
I used to suck my own cock and cum in my mouth until about 30. Now I cum in a cup so I can still have a taste :D

Back