The taste of cum

What did he think? Did he like it?

He was surprised at the thickness in his mouth but did not react too badly to the taste.
While he didn't like being up on his neck and shoulders he did say that feeling the cum starting to cum and watching it shooting out was hot.
I asked him how it felt upside down and he said that he could feel the cum fill his dick before shooting out - it was the anticipation and also having little control of where it would land on his face. :)

He was surprised at the thickness in his mouth but did not react too badly to the taste.
While he didn't like being up on his neck and shoulders he did say that feeling the cum starting to cum and watching it shooting out was hot.
I asked him how it felt upside down and he said that he could feel the cum fill his dick before shooting out - it was the anticipation and also having little control of where it would land on his face. :)

It would be really hot having someone help you shoot your own load in your mouth!!

Guys get a weird about taking their own cum - they will lap up a girl's, but not their own. Strange. How many will get right on the edge of taking the cum and then back out? Well - swinging your little boy legs over your head is a wonderful opportunity to take it all.
I like the fact that they do not know where the warm think stuff will go when it shoots out above them - eyes, chin, nose, hair, mouth....................

cum

Have only tasted two mens cum. The first guy couldn't cum but he produced precum which was lovely to taste. The second guy, we had been in a 69 sucking each other and I could feel my cock ready to shoot, his started throbbing ready to cum too. He took my whole load down his throat and I pulled off to see him shoot his load. I just love seeing cocks coming. After a couple of spurts I got my mouth back over his cock and kept sucking. Loved the taste and the sexiness of it. The pool of cum he had on his belly I played with then scooped it up into my mouth.

My bf was doing yoga with me and was getting really limber. I asked him one night if he thought he could self suck. He gave it a try but didn't come close. But, while he had his legs over his head I lay next to him and jacked him off until he came in his mouth and over his face.
It was soooo erratic see the first drops appear and start to erupt down onto him :)

I like you!
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

First taste

I did't realize what I was getting the first time that I ate cum. I was dating a woman that was estranged from her husband and was living in her own condo. One morning after I stayed over, she left early for a fitness class. I was late leaving to go to work and she returned before I left. I was horny and was kissing and pulling clothes off of her about as quickly as I could get them off of her. She kept telling me and repeating that she had to have a shower "first." I was not to be denied or delayed. I got her stripped and was immediately between her thighs. A little oral always made her hot and ready. This time, she was super wet the moment that I got there. I didn't figure out that she was freshly fucked until the next time that it happened. She was meeting her soon to be ex and giving him a morning quickie. This continued on a semi regular basis for a long time.
After I figured it out, it was a turn-on for me. I didn't let on that I knew what was happening for nearly a year.

Mental Block

I can't count the number of times I swore I was going to eat my cum, but didn't. When working up to it, I was sure I would do it. Once I came, the desire disappeared immediately. I hear this is very common.

In my younger days, I was big a cummer - and could easily shoot far enough for it to land in my mouth. Cum in my mouth already - problem solved, right?

Even though it was hot watching the cum shoot out of my cock and hurtle toward me and feel the cum land in my mouth, I couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

I've read tons of stories from guys who can't/won't eat their own cum, but will gladly eat someone else's...

I can't count the number of times I swore I was going to eat my cum, but didn't. When working up to it, I was sure I would do it. Once I came, the desire disappeared immediately. I hear this is very common.

In my younger days, I was big a cummer - and could easily shoot far enough for it to land in my mouth. Cum in my mouth already - problem solved, right?

Even though it was hot watching the cum shoot out of my cock and hurtle toward me and feel the cum land in my mouth, I couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

I've read tons of stories from guys who can't/won't eat their own cum, but will gladly eat someone else's...

Cum into a shot glass and set it aside for an hour. Then during a second jo session, drink it when you're getting close.

Once you've done it several times it gets easier and after a while you'll crave it.

And yes, someone else's cum straight from the "tap" is FAR better.

love cum

First time i tasted cum it was in my gf/s pussy when i ate her out in a threesome
Than i sucked a guy off and swallowed him whole. Now i look forward to sucking and swallowing . done it several times

This forum definitely needs a thumbs up option so you can just click it on people's posts! I love everything you guys have shared!

This forum definitely needs a thumbs up option so you can just click it on people's posts! I love everything you guys have shared!

Thumbs up are so impersonal though. You should pick one of us to thank by proxy with a nice romp in bed :heart:

I'll take one for the team!

Cum into a shot glass and set it aside for an hour. Then during a second jo session, drink it when you're getting close.

Once you've done it several times it gets easier and after a while you'll crave it.

Agreed. Once you have that initial load you will be looking forward to your reward every time.

I've tried that - still couldn't do it...

Clearly, it is a mental block.

As a teen I kept trying it until I got used to it. Later in life I learned to love it and still do. I eat mine constantly as well as others. I do look forward to licking mine up wherever it lands.

I've tried that - still couldn't do it...

Clearly, it is a mental block.

But you're able to swallow another man's cum?

Try having a partner cum into that shot glass and drink that an hour later. If that works then prep two glasses. One with his and one with yours.

For me, the early attempts needed my "horns" on.

cum

There is nothing like a good load. I love the texture, the taste, and just the feeling of what is going down my throat.
Especially right from the hose.

But you're able to swallow another man's cum?

Try having a partner cum into that shot glass and drink that an hour later. If that works then prep two glasses. One with his and one with yours.

For me, the early attempts needed my "horns" on.

I have never had sex with another man...

cold cum is not the best lol just close your eyes and wait for it - when it comes into your mouth is will not be as bad as you think....

I have never had sex with another man and I fear I am past the days when I could cum directly into my own mouth.

There is no need for me to eat my own cum. I simply find it interesting that there is a mental block there.

Back