The taste of cum

Mmm taste sound so tasty. I alway have the shot glass handy. They I can clean out every drop. I keep it in my mouth awhile before swallowing. Then saver the taste for along time.
I like a real connoisseur

I love edging and shooting some cum into the palm of my hand, then I can lick it into my mouth and savour it while working on adding some more. I really enjoy the taste and texture...

The forbidden drink

I did not taste my cum for a very long time, but once I started to I can't stop.
Cum tastes like no other liquid on earth. I love it thick, or somewhat runny. Each load is special because I have masturbated with the sole intent of making love to my cock, and feeling the warm fuck juice glide down my throat.

Love giving head and having men cum in my mouth.

I am not a gay man and I have never had any cum but my own. That said, I think my cum has changed substantially over the years. My senses aren’t what they were either. I used to be able to smell my cum and I wasn’t really into that sensory experience. Now either I don’t smell so well or my cum is different. There isn’t nearly as much as there used to be. I do take a slurp occasionally turning my Tenga egg inside out and sucking it all off. Sometimes in an edge, I’ll lose some prior to an actual orgasm and if I have an early slurp it just makes me more interested in what’s cumming next. Ha!

Each one varies, some salty sweet, some bland, some acidic and some pungent ..it all depends on their diet.....some to swirl and some to take straight down the throat...

If I had come first I generally do not want to taste the other man's cum.. However if he cums first I love to taste and usually swallow

yes

Each one varies, some salty sweet, some bland, some acidic and some pungent ..it all depends on their diet.....some to swirl and some to take straight down the throat...

I agree about the different tastes but I love all of them.

Hi

Question, when a guy cums in your mouth which is better for a first timer? Just the tip or all way as deep as you can take it?

Question, when a guy cums in your mouth which is better for a first timer? Just the tip or all way as deep as you can take it?

I would say let it splash on your tongue and enjoy it.

If you fear you won't like it, take it deep and don't taste the first time?

I loved the taste and texture from the very first.

Thanks i do like how i taste but not sure if i could handle someone else's just yet and sure would not want to offend anyone.

Thanks i do like how i taste but not sure if i could handle someone else's just yet and sure would not want to offend anyone.

Let him know he's the first (chances are that'll excite him) and you'll try taking it on your tongue to taste but you honestly don't know if you'll like it so don't be offended if I spit!

I'm biased but I can't imagine you won't like it.

The taste. The smell. The texture. The feel of it spurting into your mouth...

Let him know he's the first (chances are that'll excite him) and you'll try taking it on your tongue to taste but you honestly don't know if you'll like it so don't be offended if I spit!

I'm biased but I can't imagine you won't like it.

The taste. The smell. The texture. The feel of it spurting into your mouth...

Have to admit that i am anxious to try.

I would hold the tip in your lips and let it splash over your tongue and teeth. I choked once when the cock was further in and splashed against my throat the wrong way and I nearly nipped his beautiful cock. Agree to tell him he's your first as that would be very sexy.

And yes, they all taste different but I love them all.

Back