The taste of cum

Humanitarian Cock-Sucking...

I'm with you, Tristan! With all the horny guys out there in the big, wide world, why are you all eating your OWN cum??? I KNOW that it's available. But...once you've tasted another man's cum, right from the source, you'll NEVER want your own again!

Soooo many guys...nice guys...out there that are NOT getting the release they need and deserve! Be a great humanitarian public servant...get out there and help them out! Offer your warm, wet mouth for their pleasure, and you'll get all the sweet, delicious cum you can hold!!! If you REALLY want it, just go out there and DO IT!!!

Believe me...you'll be soooo glad you did!!! 😊

Cock-sucking as a public service, bringing succor and satisfaction to the needy. I like that idea…!

Is there really much difference in cum flavour or is it just imagination? I love mine but would I love another guys?

Cum Recipe

So I was looking up recipes online for homemade fake cum. I found one and modified it a bit, and this is what I did:

- dissolve 2-3 teaspoons of corn starch in a cup of water
- add 1/2 teaspoon or so of both salt and sugar

- heat a small nonstick frying pan over medium/high heat until hot.
- pour in mixture. It will thicken quickly, stir rapidly and take it off heat as it gets to desired thickness

-When the mixture has cooled to room temperature or so:

-take 1 tsp plain yogurt, and 1 tsp egg white (you can get a small carton of them, already pasteurized, in the egg section of the supermarket), and dissolve these in small amount of water, and add these to the cooled mixture.

Mix well and pour the whole thing through a strainer.

I have to say, the taste and texture were VERY close to my own cum. It certainly added a nice new dimension to sucking a dildo.

I didn't measure anything too precisely, so if you do this, you may have to add slightly more or less of any of these ingredients to get the desired taste and texture.

Also, this is for oral sex fantasies. I don't know if it's advisable that this goes anywhere else other than the mouth.

the real thing

Sounds like a commercial, but I haven't yet had the real thing.

I don't ever waste it anymore, but as I told gunthernehmen i had to build up my resolve to eat it.

I've been eating cum for so long now that I don't really remember ever having that revulsion to it.

So I was looking up recipes online for homemade fake cum. I found one and modified it a bit, and this is what I did:

- dissolve 2-3 teaspoons of corn starch in a cup of water
- add 1/2 teaspoon or so of both salt and sugar

- heat a small nonstick frying pan over medium/high heat until hot.
- pour in mixture. It will thicken quickly, stir rapidly and take it off heat as it gets to desired thickness

-When the mixture has cooled to room temperature or so:

-take 1 tsp plain yogurt, and 1 tsp egg white (you can get a small carton of them, already pasteurized, in the egg section of the supermarket), and dissolve these in small amount of water, and add these to the cooled mixture.

Mix well and pour the whole thing through a strainer.

I have to say, the taste and texture were VERY close to my own cum. It certainly added a nice new dimension to sucking a dildo.

I didn't measure anything too precisely, so if you do this, you may have to add slightly more or less of any of these ingredients to get the desired taste and texture.

Also, this is for oral sex fantasies. I don't know if it's advisable that this goes anywhere else other than the mouth.

Interesting. Anyone tried this since it was posted? It would be great to have something that tastes like cum for when I'm forced to play alone.

I was thinking about this thread last night. I was giving my bf a blowjob and I was going to edge him when one large drop of cum came splashing onto my tongue. It was a nice size drop - whitish and warm. And thinking it was lonely, I let go of my death grip on his cock. Splashing out came his buddies - rushing to greet him.
What's the point? If you are willing to take a drop why not take the whole load?

Back