The real naked chef!!!

not ONLY...
but this while a lovely look at your shoulders, had me trying to scroll up from your chin just a teense higher to see your mouth...

awww, thanks, sweet man
you've got a great mouth... I love looking at lips, and your scruff is a bonus!
I hope you're in dreamland, recovering... :kiss::heart:

So I guess we start off with a look and then a kiss?
I really need to get my arse in gear and take some more pictures only trouble is it's silly season at work and I'm working like an idiot!!!!

Ok ladies I would like to apologise for neglecting this thread but work has somehow taken over my life just lately.
Time for a little rant I started work at 9am Christmas Eve it's now 03:41 Christmas Day I haven't been home yet and I have 600 people to feed tomorrow so I won't be getting home until at least 9pm tomorrow night if I'm lucky I can get about 3 hours sleep whilst the meats are cooking. :mad:
I'm honestly not one to beg but if any of you gorgeous ladies would like to cheer me up feel free to post here.
Merry Christmas everyone see you all soon x

Ok ladies I would like to apologise for neglecting this thread but work has somehow taken over my life just lately.
Time for a little rant I started work at 9am Christmas Eve it's now 03:41 Christmas Day I haven't been home yet and I have 600 people to feed tomorrow so I won't be getting home until at least 9pm tomorrow night if I'm lucky I can get about 3 hours sleep whilst the meats are cooking. :mad:
I'm honestly not one to beg but if any of you gorgeous ladies would like to cheer me up feel free to post here.
Merry Christmas everyone see you all soon x

awww, sweetie -- goodness, you're swamped! I hope there's a light at the end of the tunnel, but probably not til after New Years Eve, eh.

So here's a dining table decorated with lights as it sort of fits the Naked Chef theme.

[apologies to all who'd far rather see Thrasher on this thread, but I'm a sucker for a plea for cheer]

MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET WONDERFUL CANADIAN.

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(lurking more than posting, , but soo love your pictures )

Since Chef has been sighted in these parts again, I thought I'd encourage people to take a look at all the treats on offer here and

Encourage him to show us his gorgeous self again

Since Chef has been sighted in these parts again, I thought I'd encourage people to take a look at all the treats on offer here and

Encourage him to show us his gorgeous self again

Thank you Mara! I agree, we need to get him back into the Lit 'kitchen!'

Thank yiu ladies. I've been thinking about posting again lately so maybe it's time I got off my arse and did something about it.

Hi ladies. It's been 2 years since I last posted in here so I'm not expecting anyone to remember me but I'm thinking of reviving this thread. Hopefully I'll get time to post some new stuff up in the next couple of days.

I remember. Now post some photos!

Meanwhile, I’ll wander around here and remember some more. :kiss::heart:

Back