CopperGirl's photo

Been always sharing my photos via my profile when in the Live chat section of Literotica. Why do I do it ? Maybe as a sort of tease to anyone curious enough to venture on my profile... Or perhaps to seek attention... I could state a multiple of reasons. Here's my favourite: playing with the lights and the shadows, I like to tease the on-looker.

Every naked body is beautiful, it's even more beautiful when certain parts are left for the imagination.

First attempt on here. I hope it works.

Have a g'day everyone.

Welcome and keep up the good work. We have something in common....we agree you are great to look at naked.

Been always sharing my photos via my profile when in the Live chat section of Literotica. Why do I do it ? Maybe as a sort of tease to anyone curious enough to venture on my profile... Or perhaps to seek attention... I could state a multiple of reasons. Here's my favourite: playing with the lights and the shadows, I like to tease the on-looker.

Every naked body is beautiful, it's even more beautiful when certain parts are left for the imagination.

Have a g'day everyone.

Certainly works for me!!!!

Have a g'day everyone.

Very well said, CG. And your first attempt here, and I hope certainly not your last, was stunningly beautiful and gorgeous. Exquisitely sexy pose and view. :kiss::rose:

Have a g'day everyone.

Great pictures are created from two pieces...setting and composition. Your setting is nice but I think the model is what makes this picture great.

Have a g'day everyone.

Looking beautiful!! I like the way you setup the shot.

Back