The new manager

Ashley was totally up for being fucked again but this time on her terms, we finished dinner and left for the bedroom and 'DESSERT'.

' I guess you get dessert for cleaning your plate sir'

Your girlish giggle was infectious and I leered at your body as you let the dress fall to the floor. It was so erotic as you were naked except for your heels which shaped your legs and thighs into delicious curves. I circled round you taking in your flawless silky skin and your large erect swollen nipples as you plucked at them and stretched them like tight elastic bands. Slowly moving close I stretched out my hand and ran my fingers up and down your wet slippery slit hearing you moan and arch your back cupping your tits as if offering them to me.

I could feel your hungry eyes on my bulging pants and moved closer, whispering in your ear.

"Do you think you can eat all that?"

I kneel down and slowly unzip your suit pants watching them fall and wisk your boxers down as you step free from them. Your hard cock springs to life. First I take it in my hand that barely makes it around and take just the very tip and kiss it before licking it and watch it seemingly dance in my little hand as more blood rushes to the head. I then open up and take it in my mouth slowly going down only half an inch at a time pumping it into my warm wet mouth as it gently twists around your cock. I gag initially as it hit the back of my throat but then quickly adjust then going back up till about half of it still remains as i slowly suck it increasing my suction ever so slowly. Looking up at you with my big blueish green eyes as I do for assurance tgat I am doing a good job.

Your hot wet mouth round my cock and your gentle sucking felt wonderful and I just let you have your head, or rather allowed you to give me head in your own way. My cock was rock hard as you played with it and sucked on my balls, I was in heaven and just loosely held your hair in my hands letting the silky tresses run through my hands.

"Before I let you have dessert I want a taste of what you have on offer honey." I murmured and lifted you off my cock and it sprang out and almost poked you in the eye. I put my arms between your legs and gripped your thighs and opened your legs wide then lifted you up so your hot, wet, dripping pink snatch was level with my mouth, placing your legs over my shoulders I pushed my face into your cunt and lapped at your swollen clit. You were so wet and juicy I ate your pussy like a peach and my face was covered in your sweet juice.

"You have to cum before I let you down and then you can have some cream with your dessert." I teased, just before you came all over my face.

I laughed and let you slide down my body until you had my rampant cock in your mouth again.

After sucking you dry, we both collapse in bed. The next morning you awake and once your eyes adust to the morning light, you see me all ready up clad in just my satin pink robe on my laptop looking up infornation about a few new corporations springing up in the area and back in the states.
“Morning sir just getting a head start on business, any of these potential competitors you would like more research on?” I say flashinga playful smile hoping to impress you with my initiative.

When I wake in the morning and you're not there I hope that you have gone to make some coffee as my tongue is covered in your cunt juice from the night before, while it tastes wonderful when fresh from your horny love hole it goes off after a few hours. Anyway, I wander out of the bedroom and find you already at work on the laptop but hardly dressed for the office. Your sexy pink robe barely covers your pussy and gapes open giving my cock a boost to full size.

"You're up bright and early but I need coffee so be a good girl and bring me some in bed and we both have something for breakfast that we both enjoy."

My hands open your robe further and I soon have both of your tits nestling in my hands, firm and warm but soft and silky, my cock is level with your mouth and I say, teasing you,

"Don't get any ideas, coffee first."

But I swipe my leaking cockhead over your tongue as you poke it out.

I poke my toungue out to get a swipe at your cock head and then say “yes sir coffee first”. I go over to the little kitchenette area and make the coffee. You are looking at more assignments and what the next order of business is. You look up when you hear me say “coffee ready sir” as you look at me standing about a foot away, I flash a teasing smile as thats ALL I am wearing, as i have ditched my robe.
You reach out towards my perky left breast and I playfully smack it away using your own words against you saying “coffee first right?” Trying hard to keep a straight face as i use your play on words to tease you.

I knew right away that Ashley was in a teasing mood and boy when she teased she got me rock hard in seconds,

'coffee first right? '

Ashley had that little smirk on her face that said, 'When we've had coffee you can bang me all the way to heaven'

I smirked back at her and took the coffee and patted my knee, she was on it in a flash, squirming her soft fleshy tits on my chest and working my cock to within millimetres of her hot juicy pussy. Now it was my turn to tease and I had a sip of my coffee and looked at her over the lip of the cup trying to look nonchalant about having my hot, sexy intern sitting naked on my knee.

I might have been acting nonchalant but by my cock had other ideas, it had smelt pussy and wanted it, wanted it badly. It surged forward and upwards straight into Ashley's wet honey hole, it barged in and buried itself in that warm, soft haven called CUNT.

I laughed in triumph and sat Ashley on my knee facing away from me and lifted her long toned legs either side of my knees so her drooling pussy was gaping open stuffed full of my meat. I wrapped my hands around her and grasped a hot tit in each hand and began bouncing her up and down, she soon got the idea and was bouncing herself up and down, my cock sinking deep inside her grasping tight hole. Her tits were bouncing in the palms of my hands as I grunted each time she impaled herself on my rod, she was screaming and cursing as she climaxed sending a waterfall of cunt juice
over my thighs.

"Shall we finish our coffee now?" I asked with a big grin on my face.

“Coffee is cold now sir. We can get more later but my pussy is very HOT am I right siirr!” I say making sure i sink all the way down so you feel how tight and warm my honey hole is. I bounce a couple more times and then My lower half quivers as we orgasm together. After we compose ourselves. I say so “what is on the agenda business wise sir. I see you had some meetings and seminars scheduled which is first? Any more pesky competitors on the horizon sir.

'What is on the agenda business-wise, sir? I see you had some meetings and seminars scheduled which is first? Any more pesky competitors on the horizon sir. '

I can only grunt at the question, your tight hot snatch is warm and wet around my cock,

"I can't think about business right now, the only thing on my mind is pumping more spunk into you, babe."

Our juices are trickling out of your pussy and keeping it rock hard inside you as you wriggle yourself on my knee. Reaching around you I pull on your hard swollen nipples, stretching them and your tits as far as they will go then releasing them, watching them bounce and jiggle as they bounce back into place. With a grin, I do it again and again then turn your head towards me and push my tongue into your hot, wet mouth and we tongue wrestle as my cock starts to twitch inside you, ready to fuck your tight sweet cunt once more, but I manage to stand up and bend you over my desk and fuck you from behind, paying no heed to your squeals and moans as I fill you again with my creamy gift.

"There you are Ashley, that's your monthly bonus, that's one bonus that doesn't go through the books, now what were you saying about meetings and seminars?"

Gripping the edge of the deak as you pull out as small waves of aftershock orgasms hit me. It takes meca good 10 minutes to fully catch my breath and regain my composure. After hopping in the shower for a quick one. I fet dreseed as you tell me you have been made aware of two start up companies trying to get business information on us to become a rival. You gove me the names and a brief description of them and ask which one i want to investigate tomorrow morning. The two companies with their brief descriptions are....

I give you the dossiers on the two new companies that seem far too interested in our affairs and therefore could pose a threat, the first is a company of older men who appear to be recruiting young women to work as ambassadors for them which basically they were pimps, the second was a bit of a mystery, a young entrepreneur about twenty-five years old who had been asking about my female staff and wining and dining them and most times spending the night with them with what purpose I didn't know.

"Take your time choosing which one you want to take on but not too long I don't want you to be too long before you're back in my bed."

The next morning inget dressed, to impress as usual in the following..

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32680135189.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail

I had chosen the older men, figuring my charms would be able to persuade this “good old boys” club for the information I need to see why they are interested in our company affairs at all. I walk in the front loby to the desk and say

Miss Ashley Cumminers for a 9 am appointment” the woman at the desk says. “Down the hall to the right elevator B to the 10th floor then last conference room on the right miss”. I walk toward the elevator checking out how massive this old building is, at 22 part of me feels like a fish out of water but i take a deep breath to show my strong professional side and the business at hand. I get on the elevator. And two floors later it opens and the next that get on are....

Last edited:
The two guys waiting for the elevator look the opposite to each other one is tall and straight with a babyish clean-shaven face and looks young enough to be the son of his companion, hunchbacked with a goatee beard and scowling careworn face but they have one thing in common, they are known within the company as sexual predators, all the female staff, especially the younger ones go in the opposite direction if they see them together and headed in their direction.

Their eyes light up and are almost drooling as they join Ashley in the elevator. Even though there is plenty of room in the elevator they crowd Ashley into a corner and devour her with their eyes like wolves. Casually they brush against her, one gently feeling the shapely curve of her ass and the other, pretending to adjust his tie, manages to unbutton Ashley's red jacket and brushes his hand over her matching waistcoat and cups one of her tits and squeezes it. He nods at his companion and chuckles,

"I reckon we've got a real live one here pal."

The young one who now has Ashley's ass cheeks in a firm grasp, replies,

"Sure seems like it, where shall we take her, your office or up on the roof?"

"I don't know let's ask her which she'd prefer." He whispered in Ashley's ear,

"Have you worked it out yet babe? You're coming with us for a little playtime, it's up to you whether we go to the comfort of my office or up to the roof, it's a bit cold up there and once we have your tits out your nips will be like stalks."

The elevator stops at the tenth floor and as Ashley moves to step out and turn right they take one arm each and guide her to the left to a large office at the opposite end to the conference room Ashley was meant to go to.

"Here we are babe, now do you want a drink before you strip or would you rather get on with it? If it's neither then we'll just have to strip you ourselves but be warned we won't be gentle.

The old guy rips open Ashley's waistcoat scattering buttons all over the floor then he stands back and smirks,

"That's just for starters, we're gonna take it in turns undressing ya, it's up to you now."

I tell them I need to get goingas i have a meeting in the conference room down the hall at noon, 2 hours away, they tell me plenty of time relax. I am shocked as they think I am like a play thing or toy to them, not even concerned who I am or my purposes for being there. I stand there frozen in shock as with surgical procision, one unbuttons my blouse as the other undoes the clasp and zipper on my skirt. My skirt is pulled to my ankles as my blouse is pulled off my shoukders and off. I blush as im in just bra panties and heels. I am too shocked to scream or move as I am stunned and semi turned on by how easily they removed my clothing. I wonder if ny underwear will meet the same fate.

The two guys ogle Ashley in her underwear and then decide that she'd look a darn sight better without it,

"We must admit you looked as though you were here on business when we first saw you and just intended on a little fun but that sexy underwear, well WOW, that tells a different story altogether, it tells us that you like to play, teasing guys and all that, well, we aren't into all that, if we see something or someone we want we take it. Today we want you so be a good girl and get rid of your bra and panties otherwise we'll be forced to take them off for you and they'll be just rags

Ashley saw they meant every word and her underwear was very expensive so she began to remove first the stockings then the bra and panties trying to keep everything covered

She knew that the underwear was bought on expenses so it was her responsibility to keep it in good condition, not only that she looked and felt sexy wearing the outfit.

"YEAH, ya look just as fuckable without all that gear, put it on this chair then come and sit on my knee for a while, panted the older guy.

Blushing heavily trying best to cover up i say nothing and don’t move. The other one takes my arm and pulls me to and onto the knee of the other one. I squirm a bit but then stop as my body stiffens up in shock as the one who’s knee I am on sinks 2 fingers inside me, lewdly complimententing my smooth bald pussy. I grow red faced as my i can hear how wet I am by the action of his fingers

“You have meeting in 2 hours. We have to leave in one bo more wasting time you petite littke vixen” without asking my opinion in the matter, they both, again like they do this often stand me up and lie me on the floor. One pins my arms above my head kneeling on them to keep them in place and gropes my perky chest, as the other, in almost seemingly one motion, undoes his pants, takes out his cock and penetrates me and begins screwing me. My expensive panties placed in my mouth to muffle me. They comment on my tight little body and are talking business to each other as they screw and fondle me likethis is normal. They don’t realize they are giving out private info on their company that i can use. All they are focusing on is me as their plaything for the next hour.

As far as the two guys are concerned Ashley doesn't exist as a person, she is a nobody, just a juicy piece of fuck meat. So as they take turns using her holes either one at a time or two at once, they talk freely, not thinking that she will have any idea what they are talking about.

"We really oughta start our moves on Miramar Exports soon they have a first class worldwide distribution network so a few young women going through the system won't be noticed if we have control. ,,,,,,FUCK THIS BITCH IS SO FUCKING TIGHT!"

The old guy slams into Ashley's wet, pink pussy and she howls as she slides across the table.

"Ya right there boss, once they've been inducted and trained and signed their contracts they're ours for life or at least until they get too old then they have the choice of being released from their contracts or work in one our brothels.,,,,,SUCK MY GODDAM COCK AS IF YA MEAN IT, BITCH! " He slaps Ashleys tits hard, making them jiggle.

"Actually it's surprising how many go for the brothel option, I mean after around ten years of working for our clients they're not much use for anything except opening their legs."

The boss looks at his watch and realises that they've been fucking this tramp for well over an hour.

He points at Ashley, "YOU, get yourself dressed and get to your appointment and not a word to anyone or you could find yourself being trained, now GIT!"

I take mental note of their “slip of the tongue” in exposing delicate information about their future plans in regards to our corporation. After fixing my clothes and freshening up in the ladies room I make it for my meeting. I enter the office and tgere is an older guy, about mid 70’s in a motorized wheel chair behind a large desk. If course not wanting to give away my true spying intensions, I simply tell him our company has been impressed with their growth and would like to work together. I am still standing when he wheels over. “ yes most think our company is weak because I am in this char and old. We have surprises for them though. Good to see some corporations like yours see that Miss cuminners”. Just then he stands up and before i know what hit me. He pushes me into his wheelchair and presses a button on a remote in his hand which has wrist restraints come out.
“What the hell is this?” He jests saying “ to ensure you dont leave before I tell you value of our company. Some leave saying I am boring. I hate that!” He then approaches me and.....

He slowly approached Ashley who was imprisoned in his chair with the wrist restraints keeping her seated, he pulled up a chair and sat directly in front of her licking his lips lasciviously like a wolf about to enjoy a nice juicy meal.

"Well,well, Miss whatever your name is you look as if you are here on business, all smartly dressed to impress, but I wonder what your business is. Usually when a woman dresses like you it's easy to tell if she has an ulterior motive by what she's wearing underneath her business suit. I really think that I should take a look.

He placed a hand on each stocking clad knee and pushed her legs apart and revealed her sexy red nylons,

"Yes, just as I thought, dressed to entice, what else do you have to show me?" His mouth was drooling as he stroked up her legs over the scarlet nylon to the naked flesh of her thighs and found the tiny scrap of her thong that only just covered her pussy.

"Now why would a respectable business woman like yourself be wearing such scandalous underwear unless it was with the intention of showing it to someone and if you did ,,,,, why?"

As he was speaking his fingers crept under Ashley's thong and found her pussy, wet and sticky and still oozing cum from her earlier encounter

"Perhaps you would be offering something in exchange for something like ,,,,say,,, information."

His fingers dipped into Ashley's wet snatch as she squirmed in the chair, breathing heavily as he slowly pumped his fingers in and out, his fingertips finding her sensitive G-spot and making her hips buck. He smiled wolfishly at her and grabbed her jaw in one hand and leaned in close to her, almost brushing her lips with his,

"How am I doing so far? What is it you want and more importantly how far are you prepared to go to get it."

As he dropped his hand he deftly opened her blouse and revealed her skimpy lace bra that pushed her breasts up and out into a deep cleavage.

"My, my, my you have quite a body Miss, our clients would pay a lot of money to have the use of you for a night, but of course you are not here to join us are you? That is a pity because I always insist on sampling the goods myself, maybe I will anyway."

He paused for a moment ,,, thinking,

"If I release you would you be so kind as to strip completely and pose for me,?"

I refuse and you jest about loving good business “negotiations”. You walk over to your deskand grab a letter opener and then you say “such a shame you are not more agreeable, such a pretty little bra you have there looked expensive and hate to ruin but..”. I am confused by you saying “ruin”. Then I gasp as you slide th letter opener underneath it and with one jerk towards you it pops open! Revealing my perky and firm 34C’s. As you fondle them. You hit a button on the chair arm and I hear an odd sound. A kind of mechanical buzzing and spinning like a small motor. It is then my eyes grow wide as I see a spot just between my thighs open and what looks like a spinning dildo emerges. I struggle to squirm in chair but cant move and am helpless as I watch it slowly advance toward my bald slit and enter me! Slowly moving back and forth and spinning as it does.

You ask me to reconsider your earlier offer. My breasts still in your hands. As the buzzer on your desk goes off. Its your receptionist. Asking if a Miss Ashley Cuminners has checked in from Miramer Holdings For a meeting. You recognize the company name as a major competitor of yours and you...

"So Miss Cumminers you are on the payroll of Miramar holdings, no doubt to try and find out what we do and why we are interested in Miramar holdings, well I'll tell you, no harm in telling you because you won't be going back and telling anyone, you are now one of our ,,,,ahem,,,,,,, acquisitions and will be joining the other girls in the holding room,,,,,,,,, AFTER I have finished screwing you."

He grinned and turned off the machine that had been quietly pumping in and out of her pussy, it retreated and sank back into the seat of the chair,

"If you remember I said I sample all the goods before transportation, we like to give our customers complete satisfaction, top quality pussy that will last a long time."

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock which was quite impressive for a guy of his age,

"When I release your restraints get up and stand facing the desk and bend over with your legs apart, yes that's right I'm going to fuck you then in time I'll screw Miramar holdings as well and you'll go through their export office as 'Doll #69'. No questions asked."

With a flick of a switch the arm restraints are released and after a moment's hesitation Ashley got up and walked over to the desk as she had been told.

Last edited:
Reluctantly I get up and do so, in order to get insider information. He walks over complimenting my firm perky chest as his hard on pokes my back side, I hear a zipper go down and immediately a cock enter my pussy feom behind. The initial thrust causes me to grip the side of the desk sobI dont go over it.
“ very good doll 69. Super smooth and tight pussy. You really should woek for us we could use your ummm skillset”. He teases as he pumps me, using my breasts like handles to pull himself deeper. I fake some good moans so he thinks I am into it. He spins me around and tells me to lie back. He wants to watch my breasts bounce as he fucks me. Im gently pushed to my back as he.....

The old guys cock slides easily into Ashley's wet dripping hole, squelching lewdly as he pumps into her watching her tits bounce, his eyes glitter as he sees her twin mounds jerk and sway.

"What a wonderful sight my little captive bird, your tits are a wonder to behold, they will help you to be the favourite of many of our clients once we have trained you and put you to work, of course a lot will depend on your willingness to give our clients value for money, if they are happy then I am happy and you will only spend short periods back in the chair to keep you loose and wet."

He grinned as the thrusting of his cock in her depths makes her jerk involuntarily and grip tightly on his plunging shaft and gasp breathlessly.

"That's the way, you are learning what I and our clients want, I can see you being in great demand."

Abruptly he pulls out and leaves her unsatisfied even though she didn't want to be fucked in the first place. He rang a bell on his desk and two burly men enter,

"Escort Miss Cumminers to the holding room but clean her up first, you can grope her if you must but nothing more, is that understood?"

"Yes Sir" they both nod simultaneously and casting lascivious looks at Ashley as she climbed off the desk and stood naked except for her scarlet stockings.

Clad only in my stockings and heels, I am blushing at my exposure in front if these two goons. We head to an elevator and as we get in they pin me to the wall and waste no time fondling my breasts. Complimenting on how firm and perky they are. I spit at the one and he is about to slap me when the other reminds him “ no marks, we can touch but nothing else. Then he drives two fingers up into my bald slit which almost lifts my petite body off of the floor. They laugh as I cum hard quick since I was left “unsatisfied”earlier. I think all is good as we reach the floor we needed to go to. However one hits the stop button and kneels me down as they both get thwir cocks out. “Ok doll #69. Suck!” They jest with each other. I open my mouth to protest and....

With Ashley on her knees in front of them one grabs a handful of her hair and pulls her head back so she is looking up at the ceiling.

"Open your fucking mouth slut, this is gonna count as just groping," He laughs as he rubs his precum loaded cock head over Ashley's wet lips while the other stands behind her and reaches around to squeeze her tits together while rolling her swollen nipples between his fingers.

Whilst Ashley's firm tits are being pawed the cock on her lips is painting them a pearly sticky white. The guy playing with her tits places his cock on her shoulder so it is hanging just below her jaw.

"Now Miss Goody Two Shoes guess what? You're gonna wank both of us together so we cum all over your face and tits, so get on with it before we forget our orders and go further."

Back