The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else here bothered when they see someone use the word "nude" to mean "naked"? Example from a story I stopped reading after the first page: "Stacy stood in front of me, completely nude." I suppose that usage may have evolved in recent years, but I grew up understanding that a nude was a noun and naked was an adjective. A nude is a painting or photo of a person who is naked. Or am I just being all grammar-curmudgeon here?

Is anyone else here bothered when they see someone use the word "nude" to mean "naked"? Example from a story I stopped reading after the first page: "Stacy stood in front of me, completely nude." I suppose that usage may have evolved in recent years, but I grew up understanding that a nude was a noun and naked was an adjective. A nude is a painting or photo of a person who is naked. Or am I just being all grammar-curmudgeon here?

You're being all grammar-curmudgeon here.

Kabuki and bukkake. Very different things.

Here's hoping mom never asks me what something means, ever again. It was awkward enough when she asked me what exactly a fetish is. :rolleyes:

Kabuki and bukkake. Very different things.

Here's hoping mom never asks me what something means, ever again. It was awkward enough when she asked me what exactly a fetish is. :rolleyes:

Haha! I have been there with my mom, but not so.. extreme.
(What is a ho, exactly? Is he just trying to say whore?) :rolleyes:

But I do wonder where your mom picked up bukkake? :eek:

Well, there is nothing quite like exploring a new to you country . :rose: unless it's going back to old favourite places.

Maybe you just need to ....wait and see, sit on the foreign landscape a while and not arrange any day trips? Just .....relax and break routine, have a holiday?
Heh... I wish! Unfortunately, I don't have a guidebook. :eek:

Is this the travel thread now? :confused:
:D

But all kidding aside, maybe you are stressing too much / trying too hard? If you just stop worrying it about in your head for a bit, something might come to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back