The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked my toast, thank you, Naoko.

But yes, it was the more browned bread variety I was after, to soak up the Irish drinkies from the other night. Never again..... :eek:

Whoops, sorry. :eek:

ufunk-toast-1.jpg

Wash it down with this small cup of Irish coffee, without cream and coffee (your regular, me thinks)

/________\~|

:rose:

Oh dear, that's lovely of you but I only drink once in a blue moon. The moon was rather blue the other night, to match my mood.

Plus I would feel wrong drinking booze with Miffy toast. She was such a big part of my childhood :eek:

Oh dear, that's lovely of you but I only drink once in a blue moon. The moon was rather blue the other night, to match my mood.

Plus I would feel wrong drinking booze with Miffy toast. She was such a big part of my childhood :eek:

*The Bard looks at the cup dejectedly*

Okay then....

anyone else who wants this cup?

Quietly fixing herself a hot chocolate then retiring to a comfortable chair with Miffy toast to read her book, away from the drunkenly confusing blokes at the bar...

Quietly fixing herself a hot chocolate then retiring to a comfortable chair with Miffy toast to read her book, away from the drunkenly confusing blokes at the bar...

*The Bard staggers to her hide-out and eats her Miffy toast, much to the horror of Essie.*

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbMcsKqVOF4xl-oh-_zmRzMY84UPm7bFbDlxwIKYNO5WELTKPx

Thank you :)

Settles back in chair with Miffy toast, happy as can be

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbMcsKqVOF4xl-oh-_zmRzMY84UPm7bFbDlxwIKYNO5WELTKPx

Thank you :)

Settles back in chair with Miffy toast, happy as can be

*is reminded how much she wants a couple of minions*

Enough of this toasty stuff, please.
Anyone care for a glass of something refreshing (it's too hot to debate, let alone argue).
Rolf, if you would, please?

Enough of this toasty stuff, please.
Anyone care for a glass of something refreshing (it's too hot to debate, let alone argue).
Rolf, if you would, please?

Well, I am having a single cask whisky. It's secretly from the Mortlach distillery, and described as 'a continuous snow-fall of curiosities'.

I have tidied up lots of bits of marking today so I deserve it. And for other reasons :mad:.

Anyway, I am annoyed because yet another of my students has scored a Distinction, and the last one - who is normally weebly, so I had high hopes of her, has gone and got the mark just below a Distinction. I can't believe that they all listened to me and took my advice!

Good morning, Nakeds. I'm up far too early. *sigh*

Well, I am having a single cask whisky. It's secretly from the Mortlach distillery, and described as 'a continuous snow-fall of curiosities'.

I have tidied up lots of bits of marking today so I deserve it. And for other reasons :mad:.

Anyway, I am annoyed because yet another of my students has scored a Distinction, and the last one - who is normally weebly, so I had high hopes of her, has gone and got the mark just below a Distinction. I can't believe that they all listened to me and took my advice!
I'm not sure I understand why you're annoyed your students did well. Unless they are being little snots and taking all the credit for themselves. *hug* Good on you for inspir... lighting that fire under their lazy arses!

OK gang,
So where's the damned coffee please?
Coffee's here.

It's around noon here....but that doesn't mean I can't slip a drink or three, right?

Just a little *hic* bit....

Runs in, yells "TOAST" because she's feeling mischievous then gives Naoko a big hug and makes herself a pot of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back