The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have a virtual body shot hangover . . . .

How'd my underwear end up in the chandelier?

:devil:

"Don't tell Molly?" But, what about making john wear jeans to help you with your laundry? ;)

No, no he was putting them on as we staggered out the door laden with laundry, and he was strictly forbidden to wear a shirt. ;).

Honest, Molly, the denim only slipped over the butt cheeks as he stepped over the threshold <snerk>.

Can you ask - with the chance to get a strapping barechested man to carry it around for you? :devil: Sshhh, John will come back in a minute and see through my ruse. ;)

Huh? Oh hi. Duchess, I just finished folding your clothes and the sheets are drying......what's with the smirk?

Someone has been playing silly buggers with Slyc_Willy's underwear. Look on the chandelier.

Yes yes, John, that's the reason for the big smile on my face. Migosh, you are an Angel. Just shake out that sheet again, don't worry about anything else that shakes while you do it ;).

Well, that and the hysterically funny review of Bic 'For Her' Lady pens which I had to come in here and post on the Humour thread, before I stagger out of my relatively tidy kitchen and up to bed (yawn).

:D:kiss:

No, no he was putting them on as we staggered out the door laden with laundry, and he was strictly forbidden to wear a shirt. ;).

Honest, Molly, the denim only slipped over the butt cheeks as he stepped over the threshold <snerk>.
That's your story, and you're sticking to it? ;)

:D Yes, I did. I thought my sarcasm was obvious. :p

No, I'm up to 215, with a 33-inch waist. P90 has done wonders.
Oh congratulations! It isn't always an easy thing, yet I have friends who swear by that P90 program. Of course, one of them was always a gorgeous, willowy thing, so I'm not sure how much I'd put into her testimony. Still, at our age every little bit helps.

Yes yes, John, that's the reason for the big smile on my face. Migosh, you are an Angel. Just shake out that sheet again, don't worry about anything else that shakes while you do it ;).

Well, that and the hysterically funny review of Bic 'For Her' Lady pens which I had to come in here and post on the Humour thread, before I stagger out of my relatively tidy kitchen and up to bed (yawn).

:D:kiss:
He is handy, isn't he?

OMG, that Bic "For Her" Lady pen is a scream! I love the reviews. They just bring a smile to my face every time I read them.

It's going to be a quiet weekend for me. My sinuses are on the attack and I'm all stuffed up. Ugh.

Nice slyc. I haven't tried P90, but I want to give the TRX class a go. Just got to find a class around my work schedule.

Don't worry Anna, still have you on my schedule for...uh...computer help. ;)

At the gym now ready to work off my frustrations from the week.

Thanks john, I'm not too worried about it since I have that link you sent me. :)

Have a great workout! *hug*

Oh congratulations! It isn't always an easy thing, yet I have friends who swear by that P90 program. Of course, one of them was always a gorgeous, willowy thing, so I'm not sure how much I'd put into her testimony. Still, at our age every little bit helps.

My wife and I initially got P90X about four years ago. We jumped into it religiously, doing the hour-long (sometimes hour and a half, in the case of the yoga routine, which was the most strenuous) routines every night after putting Little One to bed. We even followed the meal plan. It's a 90-day program.

By the end of the first 90 days, I was close to being in the shape I had been when in the Army. Way back then, when going through jump school, I'd had a twenty-eight-inch waist and practically no body fat. I was in freakishly good shape. After the first go-round with P90, I went from a 34-inch waist to a 32 and gained ten pounds of muscle. My wife was able to maintain her weight of 150 or so, but it was rather nicely redistributed.

We let it go for about two years before starting it up again. These days, I stick to the upper body workouts and do the AbRipperX only about once a week. I figure, for my age, I'm in pretty damn good shape. I can rather easily lift my daughter (who weighs fifty pounds now) off the floor with one hand and raise her to eye level. I may still have a little extra padding around the middle, but the six-pack is still obvious. Not many guys in their forties who don't live near Muscle Beach can say the same, I think. ;)

Nice slyc. I haven't tried P90, but I want to give the TRX class a go. Just got to find a class around my work schedule.

I haven't heard of TRX. P90 does the job well enough. I like the fact that it doesn't rely on any specialized equipment; it's all stuff you can do at home with some basic furnishings like a mat and a chair and some hand weights. I'm up to curling forty pounds now when I do the back and biceps routine; four years ago, I started on twenties. I figure I could probably do 45s, but I really don't want to spend the money on new weights. I'm content with maintaining what I've got, now.

OMG, that Bic "For Her" Lady pen is a scream! I love the reviews. They just bring a smile to my face every time I read them.

It's going to be a quiet weekend for me. My sinuses are on the attack and I'm all stuffed up. Ugh.

So sorry. Sinus problems are so horrible. :rose: You can't think about anything else, although these days I just got used to the background earache. I had a hospital appointment but I had to take Piglet to London so I let it go and now I'm waiting for the next letter saying, Are you sure you want to see us? before I get the letter saying, Oh alright, I suppose so, and then one saying, Here's a date some time this side of Armageddon. :(

Hey John, is there any coffee on the go? Have a great workout.

Willie, anna, what's the P90 programme? John, what's TRX? Is there a link we can give HP? Poor thing, having to go to Weightwatchers - maybe this would be more fun for him?

<hugs> and :kiss:s.

Willie, anna, what's the P90 programme? John, what's TRX? Is there a link we can give HP? Poor thing, having to go to Weightwatchers - maybe this would be more fun for him?

<hugs> and :kiss:s.

Here's the p90X site.

It's not an easy routine. A lot of people pass out/throw up during the first session. You do have to be in somewhat decent shape before even trying it.

The guy who invented it, Tony Horton, is a ridiculously narcissistic horse's ass. But he does know what he's doing.

Here's the p90X site.

It's not an easy routine. A lot of people pass out/throw up during the first session. You do have to be in somewhat decent shape before even trying it.

The guy who invented it, Tony Horton, is a ridiculously narcissistic horse's ass. But he does know what he's doing.

Oh dear, poor HP, perhaps he needs something a bit gentler! Walking the dragon to the papershop now and then?

I think John has gone off to the gym without hearing my plaintive appeal for caffeine, better put it on myself. Cup for you, Willie?

Oh dear, poor HP, perhaps he needs something a bit gentler! Walking the dragon to the papershop now and then?

I think John has gone off to the gym without hearing my plaintive appeal for caffeine, better put it on myself. Cup for you, Willie?

No, thanks. I'm not a big fan of either coffee or tea. If I need caffeine, I fall back on my stand-by of cola. ;)

Oh dear, I'm sorry for not leaving the Keurig on before I wandered off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back