The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Molly:rose::rose::rose: Hope you are well....missed you and Bear and Tom and Dian and everyone....

TRISH!! :kiss::kiss: How the hell are you, girl? Where you been hidin'? We've missed ya. Still sexy as ever, I see. ;)

TRISH!! :kiss::kiss: How the hell are you, girl? Where you been hidin'? We've missed ya. Still sexy as ever, I see. ;)

:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart: I had surgery on my knee...then a relapse... then my back went out...lol...I think my warranty is finished.... I have missed you terribly too:kiss::kiss::kiss:

morning.gif

Ah, "Asphodel's" is up. And already two comments. I am rather proud of it . . .

with good reason...;)
Excellent read VM.

What? I have to SHARE Tom?
No fair...:(

Well at least it's with a couple of beautiful women.;)

Can I go first?:devil: I promise not to tire him out too much...

Woot! Nasty! Glad you're OK now, sweetie. :kiss::kiss:

Molly! You're here too! Hi, darlin' :kiss::kiss:

Secret! Where have you been? Good to see you, hon. :kiss::kiss:

Lucky me, It's beautiful woman night at the Palace! :D

Hi, sweetheart. I'm in and out tonight. I've a werewolf on the prowl and an entire police force on alert. I can't leave them alone too long or we have chaos where we used to have a plot. :rolleyes:

What? I have to SHARE Tom?
No fair...:(

Well at least it's with a couple of beautiful women.;)

Can I go first?:devil: I promise not to tire him out too much...

I have startling powers of rejuvenation, my sweet. I welcome your passionate onslaughts with gusto. :devil::kiss:

Hi, sweetheart. I'm in and out tonight. I've a werewolf on the prowl and an entire police force on alert. I can't leave them alone too long or we have chaos where we used to have a plot. :rolleyes:

A Werewolf! Yikes! :eek: And I thought that was a dog howling. Where's that .45 of mine with the silver bullets? ;)

I have startling powers of rejuvenation, my sweet. I welcome your passionate onslaughts with gusto. :devil::kiss:

A Werewolf! Yikes! :eek: And I thought that was a dog howling. Where's that .45 of mine with the silver bullets? ;)

While silver can kill, you have to hit the right spot--just like any other bullet. ;)

While silver can kill, you have to hit the right spot--just like any other bullet. ;)

True. True. I'm cool with the fur faced dudes, I just don't want to be a Happy Meal for one of them. I heard they only gobble virgins, or was that the Minotaur? :confused:

The terrorier is being a pest. She seems to think she ought to get a cookie for my birthday. The logic of dogs is odd . . .

*Sweeps off Panama in low, courtly bow*

My goodness, what is going on here, an international beauty pageant? Such luck!

True. True. I'm cool with the fur faced dudes, I just don't want to be a Happy Meal for one of them. I heard they only gobble virgins, or was that the Minotaur? :confused:

Virgins, not-so-virgins, evil-doers, good people, each other. Makes no difference.

The terrorier is being a pest. She seems to think she ought to get a cookie for my birthday. The logic of dogs is odd . . .

*Sweeps off Panama in low, courtly bow*

My goodness, what is going on here, an international beauty pageant? Such luck!

Aw, darlin'. I forgot your birthday. Many happy returns. Is there anything I could get you?

So I'm drinking... a good and bad thing!:devil:

I propose a new coffee table book. We are going to take slyc a traveling and get pictures of his penis in various locals. Kinda like the roaming gnome. I need a list of good locations! LOL

I propose a new coffee table book. We are going to take slyc a traveling and get pictures of his penis in various locals. Kinda like the roaming gnome. I need a list of good locations! LOL

Pilot's Bluff. It's the highest point on the Illinois River, completely surrounded by wilderness and there's a plaque up there, commemorating Lewis and Clark, who were the first white men to see it. The two of you could have a lot of fun up there. :D

Good night, everyone.

Pilot's Bluff. It's the highest point on the Illinois River, completely surrounded by wilderness and there's a plaque up there, commemorating Lewis and Clark, who were the first white men to see it. The two of you could have a lot of fun up there. :D

Good night, everyone.

Thanks for the suggestion SW;)

Have a good night!

Don't let those wolves get too out of hand.:rose:

Any of the beaches here in Florida would be ideal. I know of some secluded ones. ;)

Good night, everyone.

Good night, Molly. Sleep sweet. :kiss:

Aw, darlin'. I forgot your birthday. Many happy returns. Is there anything I could get you?

I am replete, dear witch. An air kiss will suffice.

The Bixby Bridge, an iconic California landmark on the Coast Highway in Big Sur . . . but you'll have to wait while they repair the road--again.

Any of the beaches here in Florida would be ideal. I know of some secluded ones. ;)

I think part of his thing with it is the chance of getting caught. I believe less secluded, allowing the possibility of shocking some poor innocent bystander would be better...:D

The Bixby Bridge, an iconic California landmark on the Coast Highway in Big Sur . . . but you'll have to wait while they repair the road--again.

bumpy roads can be fun...

I think part of his thing with it is the chance of getting caught. I believe less secluded, allowing the possibility of shocking some poor innocent bystander would be better...:D

bumpy roads can be fun...

Perhaps but it does help that the road be there to have bumps. This portion of Highway 1 fell into the Pacific . . . again.

Perhaps but it does help that the road be there to have bumps. This portion of Highway 1 fell into the Pacific . . . again.

Added to the list of reason why California is not on my top 10 list of places to live.
I like roads that don't fall off the face of the earth.:eek:

Though my grandfather dreamed of living in san diego. He never did get to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back