The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not hard, you know. If it says "political" in the topic, just got to a different thread. If you start reading a thread and discover it has a political theme, just close it. I get enough of fighting around here. I don't need to add to the strain.

And a Happy Monday 'Good Morning to all.

The fire's lit and warm, the coffee's on and the doughnuts in transit.
Everything is clean and ready for Molly to make her inspection (Elves & Maidens excepted)

Starr, let all of us know when you need the Hexfest crowd. We've all had the same trouble at some time. I guess it depends upon how far you are from your supplier. . . . .

Well, we got lots of wet round here, and a stiff breeze to go with it. The Weather folks reckon that it will turn drier at the weekend, but we all know that means bloody cold.

Evening All.

PS. Doctors' appointment tomorrow to see about this cough.

Well, we got lots of wet round here, and a stiff breeze to go with it. The Weather folks reckon that it will turn drier at the weekend, but we all know that means bloody cold.

Evening All.

PS. Doctors' appointment tomorrow to see about this cough.

We have fog tonight and rain tomorrow. Wind ain't bad but it's cold anyway.

I'm fighting a cold myself. It's trying to settle in under my right shoulder blade. Niquil and Dayquil are the main weapons against it.

Good luck with the doc. May he shoot you in the ass and clear that cough up. ;) :D

We have fog tonight and rain tomorrow. Wind ain't bad but it's cold anyway.

I'm fighting a cold myself. It's trying to settle in under my right shoulder blade. Niquil and Dayquil are the main weapons against it.

Good luck with the doc. May he shoot you in the ass and clear that cough up. ;) :D

Thanks a bunch Tx. That's all I need; a sore ass!.
This cold (or maybe flu) has been doing me no favours for about 6 weeks so far and I'm getting quite narked about it. At one time coughing was like having a gorse bush dragged out of my throat.

Thanks a bunch Tx. That's all I need; a sore ass!.
This cold (or maybe flu) has been doing me no favours for about 6 weeks so far and I'm getting quite narked about it. At one time coughing was like having a gorse bush dragged out of my throat.

Since I have no idea what gorse brush is..... But 6 weeks is a little long for a cold or flu... Yeah, the doc is a good idea.

Gorse bush:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorse

It's got long stiff twigs with very sharp spikes (think of a bramble bush writ large). It's very unpleasant stuff to fall into but smells fine on a hot summer's day.

Gorse Bush, shades of Winnie the Pooh HP. Maybe you picked it up walking in the Hundred Acre Woods. See if Pooh will part with some honey to soothe the rawness and sip a plum brandy for medicinal relief.

Gorse Bush, shades of Winnie the Pooh HP. Maybe you picked it up walking in the Hundred Acre Woods. See if Pooh will part with some honey to soothe the rawness and sip a plum brandy for medicinal relief.

Good thinking Lance.
Don't you get anything like Gorse over there?

In the interim, I'll have a large Plum Brandy; thanks

Ugh. FINALLY I got my Holiday Contest entry in.

I started writing this one for the 2008 contest, but couldn't get it in in time back then.

I also have a Nude Day story I started in early 2008, and an Earth Day 2008 story as well.

I'm really good at starting stories. :rolleyes:

Good thinking Lance.

We have wild rose and prickly pear cactus. Both are thorny and quite invasive. Both have to be burnt or bulldozed.

I started writing this one for the 2008 contest, but couldn't get it in in time back then.

I also have a Nude Day story I started in early 2008, and an Earth Day 2008 story as well.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. :D

We have wild rose and prickly pear cactus. Both are thorny and quite invasive. Both have to be burnt or bulldozed.

If they have spikes, you'll know of what I speak.
I take it that the "wild rose" is not really a rose ?

Good thinking Lance.

Bramblebush is close and a bitch to go near. Most berry bushes are nasty creatures as well and possess the dastardly thorns of death.

If they have spikes, you'll know of what I speak.
I take it that the "wild rose" is not really a rose ?

No it's not in any rose bush family but is more akin to the running rose. One type is a running rose in fact but the other is twice as bad and twice as big, hooked thorns and all.

When you become an equally good finisher, you'll be a force to be reckoned with. Well that's the idea right, lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back