The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it's a t-shirt, shorts, and moccasins. I have a day off at work, if that makes sense. :D

Wondering if the "crew" methodology worked into a skippy day for Rad. :D

A day off at home woulda been deserved it sounds, but take whatcha can get.

Hey all!

*Peeks in, sees Tx in flip flops and a bathrobe, shrugs and ambles over to the bar*

Quick rum and coke if you please. How's everyone doing tonight? Looks busy in here. :D

Heya B, think folks are recuperating near the bath at the moment. :cool:
But they left munchies; and yes, drinks!

I invariably argue against intelligent design; if some one designed the human back, it surely earned a failing grade in Engineering 101.

But now, your skills and abilities intrigue me...hold a tool in your feet...clasp a cylinder with your thighs...this could be the start of a beautiful friendship...

Perhaps you could tutor me, whilst I demonstrate obscure physical skill sets.
If you can keep your mind on the subject matter, that is.

Perhaps you could tutor me, whilst I demonstrate obscure physical skill sets.
If you can keep your mind on the subject matter, that is.
Might work well...I taught Anthropology of Sex for ten years...My knowledge, your skills, who knows what abilities may arise from that collaboration...

Heya B, think folks are recuperating near the bath at the moment. :cool:
But they left munchies; and yes, drinks!

Oh good. Healthy munchies and lots of alcohol.

Bath looks tempting, but hot water does funny things to my head when I'm drinking :eek:

I think I might just lounge by the fire. Been too long since I was last able to put my feet up.

Oh good. Healthy munchies and lots of alcohol.

Bath looks tempting, but hot water does funny things to my head when I'm drinking :eek:
A hot soak and alcohol do NOT mix well, you are so correct. There has been more than one person resuscitated from such a combo. *no fun for either, trust me*
I think I might just lounge by the fire. Been too long since I was last able to put my feet up.
Sounds like you've been busy as heck. Hope all is coming together well. Take a break, you deserve it.

Errrr...sounds like Molly's server took a crap on her. She's really had a shitty week! :rolleyes:

Wondering if the "crew" methodology worked into a skippy day for Rad. :D

A day off at home woulda been deserved it sounds, but take whatcha can get.

Trouble with a day of at home, is homes a nine hour round trip. :rolleyes:

I so love the wilds of North Western Louisiana. It's twenty miles to the nearest place to have a drink and I wouldn't let my dog drink in there, even if I had one. :D

I just locked the door on my work trailer and pretended no one was home.

I so love the wilds of North Western Louisiana. It's twenty miles to the nearest place to have a drink and I wouldn't let my dog drink in there, even if I had one. :D

That's what I do with the phone ... The pretending not to be home, I mean! :eek:

Hum. I think I was on that stretch of highway last year. The one that has a posted highway sign stating "Sheriff's jurisdiction ends here." I am NOT kidding.

I feel for you Rad. Here's hoping your turkey dinner isn't an MRE. :eek:

gn all

Your provider not providing?

Pretty much. Had to reboot everything and hope for the best, but at least I don't have to work tomorrow. :D Five day weekend, baby!

Errrr...sounds like Molly's server took a crap on her. She's really had a shitty week! :rolleyes:

Nah. All's well on the home front.

Although I may have just tweeked a few noses on another thread. :rolleyes:

Hum. I think I was on that stretch of highway last year. The one that has a posted highway sign stating "Sheriff's jurisdiction ends here." I am NOT kidding.

I feel for you Rad. Here's hoping your turkey dinner isn't an MRE. :eek:

gn all

I believe ya. There are some areas around here the highway patrol drives around. Banjo music is popular, if that gives ya the idea.

My Thanksgiving dinner will probably be Chicken Gumbo. I make a mean Gumbo. :D

I believe ya. There are some areas around here the highway patrol drives around. Banjo music is popular, if that gives ya the idea.

My Thanksgiving dinner will probably be Chicken Gumbo. I make a mean Gumbo. :D

Send me a bowl, will ya?

Gumbo is such a great invention. You can make gumbo out of anything. I ever tell y'all about my recipe for Loony Toons Gumbo? You take a rabbit, some pork, a little duck, some coyote, a big ol' rooster . . . :D

Gumbo is such a great invention. You can make gumbo out of anything. I ever tell y'all about my recipe for Loony Toons Gumbo? You take a rabbit, some pork, a little duck, some coyote, a big ol' rooster . . . :D

Ya forgot the roadrunner. :D

Sounds more like burgoo.

We call them Mulligans down here. Just before hunting season, you take everything in the freezer that's been there a year and throw it in a twenty gallon pot. Add potatoes and corn. Simmer until done. Yum.

We call them Mulligans down here. Just before hunting season, you take everything in the freezer that's been there a year and throw it in a twenty gallon pot. Add potatoes and corn. Simmer until done. Yum.

Sounds a bit like Brunswick stew you find in Virginia and N. Carolina .... Brunswick stew ...mmm..

Same principal applies. Usually it's a community event. Everyone shows at a park or center and everything goes into the pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back