The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust this discussion is of a theoretical nature, bearing in mind the location ?.

I think I'll have a glass of vintage port.

Cheers all.

Ariel wants to know what the official name of the metal mesh hip girdles is. Could you ask your instructor? Or, perchance, do you know? I do not.

Bar's clean, snacks are out, music is on and the fire's burning. Okay, now we need some people.

Hello, Naked People. :kiss:

Bear, I have only seen hip scarves and coin belts. I'll ask around if you like.

Tricia, what are we celebrating? :)

PREM, you don't have to work around here...the elves will clean and tend bar if reminded.

Hi everyone, I don't mind serving bar at the start of a get together. I'll gel with everyone as the night progresses. So what'll everyone have?

Another bottle of Krystal is open for those who want a re-fill. I'll toast to Tricia's AV as well. "Let's here it for a pose worth looking at."

Ariel wants to know what the official name of the metal mesh hip girdles is. Could you ask your instructor? Or, perchance, do you know? I do not.

I think you are talking about a farthingale. There were a few different styles like the French or the Great farthingale. Google it and see if that's what you wanted.

Ave, Nero. Sorry I'm not better company tonight. I cut down my tomato plants and chopped them up for mulch. Took most of the day and I am one bushed bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back