The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gn Di

*Peers into closet, shakes head, tosses dirty 501s into washer, starts browsing for acceptable, fashionable skirts.*

Don't get me wrong, a cute booty in a tight pair of hip hugging Levis is sexy, but for looking sensual and just plain erotic you can't beat a woman in a skirt with bare legs and high heels. Whoof! :D

hi nakeds. :)

I have to say that I really like the blue belly dancin outfit on the far right of the pic that Di posted. I think that's my fave.

All those outfits are cut too high. A belly dance costume should show lots of belly with those muscles rippling up and down. It just says "You thought she was good, big guy, try this!"

hi nakeds. :)

I have to say that I really like the blue belly dancin outfit on the far right of the pic that Di posted. I think that's my fave.

Hi Kim! :kiss: Good to see you. How are things in floral country?

Hi Kim! :kiss: Good to see you. How are things in floral country?

hi Tom. (hug) :kiss: good to see you. I was off today, but it's starting to get busy now that the flowers outside are starting to die off. people around here still want flowers for their homes, so they purchase a little more.

how are things with you? still gardening there?

hi bear. (hug) :kiss:

All those outfits are cut too high. A belly dance costume should show lots of belly with those muscles rippling up and down. It just says "You thought she was good, big guy, try this!"

I did notice that. I'd rather have it open at the belly as well, with a belly button jewel. :eek:

Evening to Kim

Jeweling a belly is like gilding a lily. Flesh needs no cake decorations.

Hi Kimmee.

This weekend is the fall garden's beginning. First I take out all the summer veggies. It's going to be a long Saturday . . .

Jeweling a belly is like gilding a lily. Flesh needs no cake decorations.

Hi Kimmee.

This weekend is the fall garden's beginning. First I take out all the summer veggies. It's going to be a long Saturday . . .

ours are long gone. we've already had snow flurries, but just rain all day today. that's much more preferable to me.

hi Tom. (hug) :kiss: good to see you. I was off today, but it's starting to get busy now that the flowers outside are starting to die off. people around here still want flowers for their homes, so they purchase a little more.

how are things with you? still gardening there?

Yes indeed. We still have flowers in bloom, palms setting out fronds and grass growing. Some of the vines, deciduous trees and bushes are losing their leaves, tho...that passes for Fall down in Florida.

This month's Scientific American has a fascinating article on H. floresiensis. I think I'll go read it. See you all tomorrow, folks.

bearwithbook.jpg

And a good morning to all our Party-goers.
The fire's hot, the coffee's on and the room has been swept out.

Notice; Please do not disturb the Dragon for a while.

I am back from the bazaar....no, those aren't sleighbells....it's my hip scarf! :)

I got black velvet with silver coins and trim. I got a black and silver costume as well. It needs to be adjusted to fit but is performance quality.

There was lots to buy and I really liked a fuschia/silver set but the prices were steep. :(

I got black velvet with silver coins and trim. I got a black and silver costume as well. It needs to be adjusted to fit but is performance quality.

There was lots to buy and I really liked a fuschia/silver set but the prices were steep. :(

How much for an outfit?

from $75 for a sequined bra top with matching hip scarf to $200 and up with harem pants or a skirt and matching veil. too rich for my blood.

Might be easier to get the veil material and make your own outfit. Find a vest at used goods store and fix that up with studs and sequins.

Might be easier to get the veil material and make your own outfit. Find a vest at used goods store and fix that up with studs and sequins.

I have boatloads of material here. And I decided to invest in a workshop to learn how to custom cover the bra tops rather than buy one ready-made. It'll serve me better in the long run.

I have boatloads of material here. And I decided to invest in a workshop to learn how to custom cover the bra tops rather than buy one ready-made. It'll serve me better in the long run.

If it turns out as good as the pro ones, you could make some extra money making them for others. Undercut and still make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back