The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a mug of ale...what sort of wine would you like? A current vintage? French? American? Australian? New Zealand?

I think I will sip a restorative brandy....and you said something about a story. Is it a bedtime story? :)

I think I will sip a restorative brandy....and you said something about a story. Is it a bedtime story? :)

Ummm...I don't think it would make for sweet dreams, no. It's an Erotic Horror story for the Halloween contest. ;)

Ummm...I don't think it would make for sweet dreams, no. It's an Erotic Horror story for the Halloween contest. ;)

Ooooh, that's more a campfire story than a bedtime one. Maybe I'll save that for daytime.

It's getting close to bedtime...I suppose I can make do with an old story...there's one or two of yours floating about. :)

ETA: In my jammies and ready for sleep now. Night, Tom :kiss: Night, naked people.

Last edited:
Ooooh, that's more a campfire story than a bedtime one. Maybe I'll save that for daytime.

It's getting close to bedtime...I suppose I can make do with an old story...there's one or two of yours floating about. :)

ETA: In my jammies and ready for sleep now. Night, Tom :kiss: Night, naked people.

G'night Di. :kiss: Thanks for the mental image. ;)

Jesus, bear, stop yelling.

Hmmm...Supper--I think enchiladas, tacos, rice, and home made salsa...

Jesus, bear, stop yelling.

Hmmm...Supper--I think enchiladas, tacos, rice, and home made salsa...

Sounds good, as long as the salsa hasn't got a lot of big onion chunks in it. I think I am going to make a breakfast casserole for dinner--sausage, cheese, and grits baked inside of fluffy eggs, like a frittata. But maybe I'll just opt for simple soup and sandwiches.

:cool:

Passing through briefly. Spent most of the day at the Autumn Show, a major country show with flowers, fruit and veg competitions, displays by gardening clubs, stalls selling gardening, country and food stuff, vintage vehicles, crafts, etc. Had a great time.

Sounds good, as long as the salsa hasn't got a lot of big onion chunks in it. I think I am going to make a breakfast casserole for dinner--sausage, cheese, and grits baked inside of fluffy eggs, like a frittata. But maybe I'll just opt for simple soup and sandwiches.

:cool:

Remmy!

I like your casserole idea. Maybe I should change my mind...

We're going out. The housekeeper comes tomorrow and we want her cleaning house, not washing dishes. Sashimi it is!

Lazy. Wash you're own damned dishes.

Passing through briefly. Spent most of the day at the Autumn Show, a major country show with flowers, fruit and veg competitions, displays by gardening clubs, stalls selling gardening, country and food stuff, vintage vehicles, crafts, etc. Had a great time.

Sounds like fun.

Remmy!

I like your casserole idea. Maybe I should change my mind...

Lazy. Wash you're own damned dishes.

Sounds like fun.

D'oh! Whaddya think I bin doin' this weekend, along with the laundry?. Once I've got them all clean and put away, I don't want to start over just to keep the HK working the vacuum.

Dinner is done, dishes are done, laundry is doing. I have wine and the naked party. Happy Sunday. :)

Dishes are done. Laundry almost is. As soon as HM gets home from work it's sashimi time! I may even have a beer, probably the only I'll have this month.

I'm good, Tom:kiss:...very mellow...and you?

Quite well, thanks. Had a reasonably busy day...then a swim and a nap...started another story in spite of having 4 unfinished already...but hey, you get an idea and you better run with it before it runs from you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back