The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's this . . .

MichaelBreyetteNaked.jpg

and who is that, pray tell?

I think it's time for bed. I've run out of plot and dialog for the story and I'm starting to yawn. See everyone tomorrow.

bearden1.jpg

I get the bobs and weaves around 4:00 every afternoon. I snooze for about 20 min...1/2 an hour and I'm raring to go. ;)

alright, I wasn't sleepy at all but now I can't stop yawning...I think I'm bed-ward bound, Tom. :kiss: Thanks for a lovely evening.

alright, I wasn't sleepy at all but now I can't stop yawning...I think I'm bed-ward bound, Tom. :kiss: Thanks for a lovely evening.

Thank you, Di. :kiss: Sleep sweet, darlin'.

ETA: I'm outta here. Douse those lights, Blue. We'll clean this joint up in the AM, Rolf. Night fellas.

Last edited:
Good Morning all,
I do hope you all had a peaceful night ?
I didn't and that's why I'm up early. (gets coffee)
This Dragon is getting miffed !

Hi. Just flitting in for a moment. I may be back later. I may not.

Have a good one any which way.

I'm going to go straighten up the shop and prepare to start doing some more furniture building in the a.m. See yer all later.

Hey! Where is everybody? Di said she'd meet me here. I'll have a cold one and wait. :D

Hey! Where is everybody? Di said she'd meet me here. I'll have a cold one and wait. :D

Sorry to keep you waiting, Tom. :kiss: I ran into a friend and we got chatting. Girl talk.

What are you drinking? And, more to the point, what am I drinking? I ran out of wine about an hour ago. :(

Sorry to keep you waiting, Tom. :kiss: I ran into a friend and we got chatting. Girl talk.

What are you drinking? And, more to the point, what am I drinking? I ran out of wine about an hour ago. :(

I'm having a mug of ale...what sort of wine would you like? A current vintage? French? American? Australian? New Zealand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back