The Living Works of Art Challenge

I always love your quirky interpretation.

Lol. Aside from those differences yours is practically identical.
I like the pic though. Very nice.

Very nice to hear you like quirky.:heart:

Ahem... is it getting hot in here? :heart:

Gorgeous, x

I don't have anything on, so it's comfortable.:devil:

Ooh! I did!

I like this kneeling pose very much. Excellent framing in the lower part of the picture. That silhouette... :devil:

Glad you like silhouettes.:kiss:

It's amazing all it's own....Love the tone, lighting, it's a wonderful interpretation that's so YOU!! :heart:

And that's so you to be so fulsome in your praise.:kiss:

This challenge has been really popular! Slightly surprising, as it's pretty exposing, but good on you to all the exhibitors, what a feast. :kiss:

This challenge has been really popular! Slightly surprising, as it's pretty exposing, but good on you to all the exhibitors, what a feast. :kiss:

If this challenge is exposing I'm suspecting that the next challenge will be even more so

I took in an eyeful of all the posts💮Great job guys💮Y'all are really doing a great job on these challenges🎆💮🎆

Tnman showed me a page of possible works of art for the men to do and I chose this one because it spoke to me for some reason.

I have a thing for backs. :)

320px-Jacques-Louis_David_-_Patroclus_-_WGA06044.jpg

Tnman showed me a page of possible works of art for the men to do and I chose this one because it spoke to me for some reason.

That's an interesting choice. I think they'll be respondents.:D

In my interpretation, our hero Patroclus is naked (and has the softer, less muscled physique always favored by classical art critics) because he has nothing to wear--which explains why he sits on the sofa and looks for spare change to use at the laundromat.

https://i.imgur.com/H4C1RPY.jpg

In my interpretation, our hero Patroclus is naked (and has the softer, less muscled physique always favored by classical art critics) because he has nothing to wear--which explains why he sits on the sofa and looks for spare change to use at the laundromat.

You're just a treasure! Not only do we get hot man art, we get story time! Thank you so much for doing this and may I say, this is superb!

and that ass............ :devil::heart:

Love it! A gorgeous interpretation, :heart:

Gorgeous? You're too generous.:rose:

You're just a treasure! Not only do we get hot man art, we get story time! Thank you so much for doing this and may I say, this is superb!

and that ass............ :devil::heart:

So good of you to note the story, but you blow me away with that comment on my ass--makes showing off all the more fun.:kiss:

Lol.
Love the photo and the thought process behind it.

Fantastic! The perfect modern day interpretation kudos!

Don't know about perfect, but I certainly go along with modern.;)

Lol.
Love the photo and the thought process behind it.

Ms. G was laughing too. Glad you like the pic, and as for thought process--not a lot more that just sit there like the guy in the painting.:heart:

Back