The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck... just. fuck.

If he fucks half as good as he types....

Sometimes after the house falls to pieces around us.. I swear my cunt would rip his cock off just to take it home with me. What? I'd so want a souvenir!

Damn shes a lucky woman.

You're gonna give this guy one helluva big ego Nina. I would recommend having a plaster cast of his cock made instead of cunt ripping it off..I imagine he'd want to keep use of it. ;) His lady would especially like him to keep it I'm sure. *grins*

:devil:

You're gonna give this guy one helluva big ego Nina. I would recommend having a plaster cast of his cock made instead of cunt ripping it off..I imagine he'd want to keep use of it. ;) His lady would especially like him to keep it I'm sure. *grins*

:devil:
You have a point.
I'll replicate the cock, the hands and the teeth.. and when i wear them out i can visit them both to do it all agian.... and agian.
Hey.. I am that nice. I just need her to make copies for me.... mmmm... maybe i can ask her very nicly to use said copies on me while he watched.......... mmmm... -wipes drool from chin-

You have a point.
I'll replicate the cock, the hands and the teeth.. and when i wear them out i can visit them both to do it all agian.... and agian.
Hey.. I am that nice. I just need her to make copies for me.... mmmm... maybe i can ask her very nicly to use said copies on me while he watched.......... mmmm... -wipes drool from chin-

Fuck me. If I'm there you better be using my cock, my hands, my teeth damn it. Both of you, taking turns with me, with each other.. I'll share, I'm cool with that. So's she, especially if she gets her hands on you.

I mean.. this guy your talkin about.. and his girl.. :cool:

Fuck me. If I'm there you better be using my cock, my hands, my teeth damn it. Both of you, taking turns with me, with each other.. I'll share, I'm cool with that. So's she, especially if she gets her hands on you.

I mean.. this guy your talkin about.. and his girl.. :cool:

-dies....... just dies gigggling while attempting to eat brownies, its not a good look-

Yea.. just make sure you have insurance... for you, her and the fucking house.
and i want a souvenir dammit!

-dies....... just dies gigggling while attempting to eat brownies, its not a good look-

Yea.. just make sure you have insurance... for you, her and the fucking house.
and i want a souvenir dammit!

And while we're on the subject, why the fuck are you not sharing BROWNIES??! You really are evil... *grins at her and steals the brownies* Told you I was hungry after you brought up cake..

We're insured.. even for earthquakes which is liable to happen should we all, or any combination of us, end up in the same room together.

LT- I got your souvenir kitty cat, you just gotta come and get it. ;)

And while we're on the subject, why the fuck are you not sharing BROWNIES??! You really are evil... *grins at her and steals the brownies* Told you I was hungry after you brought up cake..

We're insured.. even for earthquakes which is liable to happen should we all, or any combination of us, end up in the same room together.

LT- I got your souvenir kitty cat, you just gotta come and get it. ;)
whys me not sharing... -pulls out evil wizard of oz wichy voice- The better to tease you with my pretty......

-gigggggggggles-

Is fucking cold where you are!!! like SNOW cold... dude.. wait... Did you say you already had it.. *ponders*

whys me not sharing... -pulls out evil wizard of oz wichy voice- The better to tease you with my pretty......

-gigggggggggles-

Is fucking cold where you are!!! like SNOW cold... dude.. wait... Did you say you already had it.. *ponders*

*grins at her*

Been teasin me all damn night woman. Least you can do is give a guy a brownie, damn. ;)

It's not that cold, like 30 degrees or something, no snow so far so don't be a wimp about it....... Oh yeah I got it, mhm, right here..

*grins at her*

Been teasin me all damn night woman. Least you can do is give a guy a brownie, damn. ;)

It's not that cold, like 30 degrees or something, no snow so far so don't be a wimp about it....... Oh yeah I got it, mhm, right here..
-laughs, sits and eats her whole plate, very slowly-

You stole one already... isn't that enough for YOU!!!..

-shivers-
OH fuck that shit.. 30...... christ... I shiver like a chihuahua under 72!!.... I's a very big wimp about cold.....

-snorts laughing watching his face, and gestures...- Right there huh, looks kinda like it might start actin like a retard....

-laughs, sits and eats her whole plate, very slowly-

You stole one already... isn't that enough for YOU!!!..

-shivers-
OH fuck that shit.. 30...... christ... I shiver like a chihuahua under 72!!.... I's a very big wimp about cold.....

-snorts laughing watching his face, and gestures...- Right there huh, looks kinda like it might start actin like a retard....

One's never enough. Just like a pringle. One is a teaser. You want the whole damn can.

:rolleyes: What? Don't think between Cherry and I you'd be plenty warm enough? I take that as a challenge.

If does act retarded I blame you. The whole mindblowing thing has my brains rattled.

One's never enough. Just like a pringle. One is a teaser. You want the whole damn can.

:rolleyes: What? Don't think between Cherry and I you'd be plenty warm enough? I take that as a challenge.

If does act retarded I blame you. The whole mindblowing thing has my brains rattled.
-hand shim half a plate of brownies- Now i want chips damnit.

-poofs away and back agian with.. pringles-

Hmmm...... well.. well no... tween the two of you i'd prolly sweat myself into a size 2.. but I'd have to go outside at some point........ no.... ... If I need something... the hot blooded male is going to effing get it. and I can stay warm with cheery. :D. Thats a plan.

Does it sound like marbles or drywall?

-hand shim half a plate of brownies- Now i want chips damnit.

-poofs away and back agian with.. pringles-

Hmmm...... well.. well no... tween the two of you i'd prolly sweat myself into a size 2.. but I'd have to go outside at some point........ no.... ... If I need something... the hot blooded male is going to effing get it. and I can stay warm with cheery. :D. Thats a plan.

Does it sound like marbles or drywall?

*stops eating pringles and starts in on the brownies*

Deal! Wait..fuck.. I go fetch while you get Cherry? Ok, fine..but there's gonna be camera's in every fucking room.

Steel. No marbles, no drywall. Just solid steel.

Edit: Fuck me. Steel doesn't have a fucking sound. Except maybe "ping" if it's hit with something. Fuck it. You win. You killed my brain. *goes back to eating brownies*

*stops eating pringles and starts in on the brownies*

Deal! Wait..fuck.. I go fetch while you get Cherry? Ok, fine..but there's gonna be camera's in every fucking room.

Steel. No marbles, no drywall. Just solid steel.

Edit: Fuck me. Steel doesn't have a fucking sound. Except maybe "ping" if it's hit with something. Fuck it. You win. You killed my brain. *goes back to eating brownies*
-giggles-
-stops- o_O Cameras.... fuck that.. nope.

-laughs- Steall................................ you have lost your mind...
Silly male, steal is a description of a cock and it doesnt go ping.. -giggles-... I think you head might make a more Mellony sound then struck....

LT.. yay.. i win agian!!!
*can't help like she's out of the loop*

Why. the. fuck. am I awake? T____________T

I have rope, you can soooo be in the loop!

edit: Oh.. and Koda.. I'm sooo reading your demony chain tatto story on your site, just sayin.

Last edited:
*can't help like she's out of the loop*

Why. the. fuck. am I awake? T____________T
I have rope! *wraps her up and pulls her in the loop* Hi. So, the loop is, Nina's a brat, but she sexy so she gets away with boggling my mind til I sound like an incoherant idiot. Normally I'm quick witted, but she's been at me all night and my brain is dead, seriously.
-giggles-
-stops- o_O Cameras.... fuck that.. nope.

-laughs- Steall................................ you have lost your mind...
Silly male, steal is a description of a cock and it doesnt go ping.. -giggles-... I think you head might make a more Mellony sound then struck....

LT.. yay.. i win agian!!!

edit: Oh.. and Koda.. I'm sooo reading your demony chain tatto story on your site, just sayin.
You just aren't right. You need a spanking. *adds that to his list*
S'ok, you won't see the camera's... *grins*

Hahah xD I hope not used against me! And yay story lurker x3 I'll be replying to that thing after some sleep. I needed to get Death done first though.

I have rope! *wraps her up and pulls her in the loop* Hi. So, the loop is, Nina's a brat, but she sexy so she gets away with boggling my mind til I sound like an incoherant idiot. Normally I'm quick witted, but she's been at me all night and my brain is dead, seriously.

o3o! *is tied up in a loop. Tugs on it* Maybe you should have some tea, Sir. It might make you feel better.

You just aren't right. You need a spanking. *adds that to his list*
S'ok, you won't see the camera's... *grins*
I NEVER said I was right in the head!!!... I do not.. I need a licking -nods-
-growls-... fine... i'll playwith her in the dark. ha.
Hahah xD I hope not used against me! And yay story lurker x3 I'll be replying to that thing after some sleep. I needed to get Death done first though.

o3o! *is tied up in a loop. Tugs on it* Maybe you should have some tea, Sir. It might make you feel better.

Woot.... i shall chek it tomorrow..

-giggles- tea... hehe.... hmmm.. and honey....

Not really a tea kinda guy, but I feel better after a jar of salsa, bag of chips and a gatorade. :)
I NEVER said I was right in the head!!!... I do not.. I need a licking -nods-
-growls-... fine... i'll playwith her in the dark. ha.

*makes a note to buy cameras that have night vision and motions sensors cuz no way in hell am I gonna miss this*

I can give you another licking if your up for it. ;)

If I ever fall asleep that is XD check in the afternoon in any case. And who needs honey? Chai/Chai tea blend for the win is deliciousness.

Not really a tea kinda guy, but I feel better after a jar of salsa, bag of chips and a gatorade. :)

Salsaaaaaaaaaaa and chips. Lordy I want some now D: but broke. Y-Y *drags everyone into a giant snuggle pile of doom*

If I ever fall asleep that is XD check in the afternoon in any case. And who needs honey? Chai/Chai tea blend for the win is deliciousness.

Salsaaaaaaaaaaa and chips. Lordy I want some now D: but broke. Y-Y *drags everyone into a giant snuggle pile of doom*

*gives snuggles* This is the best I can do ;)

tumblr_lu28iizt421r3kwr3o1_400.jpg

*makes a note to buy cameras that have night vision and motions sensors cuz no way in hell am I gonna miss this*

I can give you another licking if your up for it. ;)
oooooo lordy.. you wanna watch all the white/green fucking.. be my guest...
If i'm awake.. I'm up for licking, just sayin.

Honey is for licking,,,,, not drinking.. I just think of honey when i think of tea.. then i think of licking... tis a bery bery bad habit....

hahahaha...
*never heard of a snuggle pile of doom but its quite apprpriate... enjoys-

*gives snuggles* This is the best I can do ;)

tumblr_lu28iizt421r3kwr3o1_400.jpg

*Schnuggles!* o3o...*eyes bowl, devours within seconds and dabs corners of mouth with napkin all lady like* >.> <.< There was only air I swear.

Honey is for licking,,,,, not drinking.. I just think of honey when i think of tea.. then i think of licking... tis a bery bery bad habit....

hahahaha...

Mmm~ But licking can lead to all sorts of good things :3 *snuggles up to from behind and gives backrubs <3*

*Schnuggles!* o3o...*eyes bowl, devours within seconds and dabs corners of mouth with napkin all lady like* >.> <.< There was only air I swear.

Mmm~ But licking can lead to all sorts of good things :3 *snuggles up to from behind and gives backrubs <3*

u iz now my bitch.. i mean bestfriend...

-dies melty.. still giggling and drooling over licking topics-

oooooo lordy.. you wanna watch all the white/green fucking.. be my guest...
If i'm awake.. I'm up for licking, just sayin.

hahahaha...
honey.. licking.. *growls*

*grins and magically refills the bowl* Poor little hungry girl. ;)

u iz now my bitch.. i mean bestfriend...

-dies melty.. still giggling and drooling over licking topics-

I can be both~ :3 with pleasure, Miss. *nibbles while giving backrubs* ^_^

Maaaybe o3o I am definitely little. Everybody towers over little me! >.> quite literally I'm only 5' tall. Even my characters are taller than me xD

honey.. licking.. *growls*

-gigggles-
I can be both~ :3 with pleasure, Miss. *nibbles while giving backrubs* ^_^

Maaaybe o3o I am definitely little. Everybody towers over little me! >.> quite literally I'm only 5' tall. Even my characters are taller than me xD

Win... -purrrssss-

LOL.. hey.. I'm taller than you.... by 3 inches.. -giggles- that doesnt happen everyday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back