The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
feels the need to group hug the Tiger and his Tigress

Don't let people in cyber land get to you. Totally not worth it. :rose::rose:

They would get to us if we gave a flying fuck. We don't. Not anymore. Do I look like I do? :D

All it does is make them look pathetic and childish.

*smiles sweetly and hugs Cherry and gropes his Tigress along with a hug*

They would get to us if we gave a flying fuck. We don't. Not anymore. Do I look like I do? :D

I don't give flying fucks either. I tend to give mine in the shower because the nude female form glistening with water is just total fucking hotness.
:D

*the talk of flying fucks brings a strange thought to mind* Mmmm, Starfire, Raven, Supergirl, Power Girl, Rogue....

That's a good attitude to have :) and did my friendly hug just give you an excuse to grope her? grins
I don't give flying fucks either. I tend to give mine in the shower because the nude female form glistening with water is just total fucking hotness.
:D
Wait.. you give flying fucks in the shower? Hmmmm.... :devil:

flying pinks pigs???

or pinks pigs flying ??

*giggles*

Last edited:
"Give me a call sometime" apparently means "You're sweet, but I have a significant other who happens to be a guy, and I'm not really interested apart from flirting."

LT~

You owe posts. Go post. Or at the very least~finish up the opening that you want to share with M13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back