The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are a sugar-dipped brat in cute curls.

And I dont spoil you - I let you know when you have done well, that is all.

Sugar dipped Brat in cute curls... I'm keeping that forever. :rose:

And you do let me know, which in Vivi world is Nina's version of spoiling.. it looks different for everyone.

Also, I have decided that Scary Fabulous is you, kind of like a Glittery Bloody Switchblade.

grins and offers some

Want a taste? It's sweet...and still warm...

winks

smilethumbsupjump.gif

Sugar dipped Brat in cute curls... I'm keeping that forever. :rose:

And you do let me know, which in Vivi world is Nina's version of spoiling.. it looks different for everyone.

Also, I have decided that Scary Fabulous is you, kind of like a Glittery Bloody Switchblade.

:rose:

That is quite true I suppose. -nods-

-snorts-
You know, it's funny... Lots of people add glitter to my description. somehow that makes carnage more lovely? -giggles n shrugs- It works though.

LT - Holy fuck! Why are you trying to turn this into a thing? If it becomes a thing its only because you made it that way! And I will hunt your lame ass down.

I'll stop posting about you on tumblr... Sorry...

*hangs head in shame and skitters off to hide*

Hmm.. My last thought was I wanted to post a pic or three my sister drew and get feed back from the people i'm aquainted with around here but where would I post it? She's drawing for a DnD type book as well as her own graphic novel. She believes me when i say that her work is anything but suckage, as my view -while completly fucking correct mind you - doesnt count as I an not an anime or Table gamer fan/player.

You are welcome to post them in the Gamers thread I started. I'd welcome them there. Or maybe they are visually inspiring?

No, I can find stuff, I just find going through tumblr is something you have to do without as much purpose as you might other searches.
It is, sometims, frustrating.

I attempted to add a search bar.
It not make work good.
Me + coding = "well fuck"

LT: I hope things get better.

FLT: I hope I get the hook up with this second job so I can phase out the so called "job" I have now *fingers crossed*

I hate HTML and such.
I also mock anyone called an HTML programmer.

Calling someone who works in HTML a programmer would be like calling someone who makes MS Word Document templates a programmer!

Vail, mock away. if you need any assistance, this one time Enterprise Application Software Dev will happily help you out.

You are welcome to post them in the Gamers thread I started. I'd welcome them there. Or maybe they are visually inspiring?

Thank you, I think I shall do just that. Not the Inspiration thread though some of her are is quite inspiring. Yes, I am biased, quite so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back