The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to use my boss' Dragon Speak thing at work last week because he unplugged the keyboard.
I forgot it was on and went on a tirade with my friend (Thankfully off air but the mic WAS on for getting sound onto comp) and it left everything I said in a word doc...
...Boss emailed it to me...
Thankfully I talked so fast it was all nonsense....
"Angry bananas can just make some tacos! We all need to just think back and accurate posting the Christmas. You know what? Fickle mint."
Poor little elf transcribing everything inside the computer was probably sweating his ass off typing all that.

FISHIES!!!
I luffs fishies.

I had to use my boss' Dragon Speak thing at work last week because he unplugged the keyboard.
I forgot it was on and went on a tirade with my friend (Thankfully off air but the mic WAS on for getting sound onto comp) and it left everything I said in a word doc...
...Boss emailed it to me...
Thankfully I talked so fast it was all nonsense....
"Angry bananas can just make some tacos! We all need to just think back and accurate posting the Christmas. You know what? Fickle mint."

HAHAHA.. yeah!

Ive done that while taking a phone call.

Sheesh. That was interesting.

It's funny your boss emailed it to you though. "Fickle mint."

Gee, Lady, Maybe you shouldn't watch AT with me....

tumblr_mdm8keTgjV1rsjdbso1_400.jpg

Poor little elf transcribing everything inside the computer was probably sweating his ass off typing all that.

IZZNOTTAELFIZZADRAGONWHYYOUTHINKTHEYCALLITDRAGONJEEZ
201px-Spike_holding_notebook_showing_some_pegasi_absent_S2E22.png

IZZNOTTAELFIZZADRAGONWHYYOUTHINKTHEYCALLITDRAGONJEEZ
201px-Spike_holding_notebook_showing_some_pegasi_absent_S2E22.png

They call it Dragon so that you think it's a dragon and don't go hunting for the little elf in there, who is much less able to defend himself than a dragon.

But if it was a real dragon, your computer would melt every time it sneezed. And it gets pretty dusty in there.

I adore the word 'wanker'.

I also adore this board while studying personality disorders.

I farther adore Twin. I wish I could give her 3 get out of jail free cards just so I can watch what happens.

My dragon software now has a profile called "Fucking Wanker", because the damned thing keeps losing my other profiles. This, could get very, very interesting.

Oh.. and bewbs.

then having a conversation with me must be damned enjoyable.

-licks screen-

Gnyahaha! *Flailyfalls*

I knew it.
Y'a'll're out to get me.
*Suspicious glares about the room, still on the floor.... Takes out a water gun and aims it warningly*

-laughs-

Hey it has been a long time since I have properly tormented you. like... years. so I think that opens a few doors!

I remember this picture.

I remember greatly enjoying this picture.
-smiles- I thought I had posted it before.
*is sad*

I gots no leg pics of self :(
yes.. but you gots legs.
oh.. holes to play with..
then having a conversation with me must be damned enjoyable.

-licks screen-
!

hmm.. wondering if you are refering to wankers, fucking wankers, dragons, bewbs or personaily disorders.

:devil:

I'll go with bewbs.

I wanna share legs toooooo....

We can't handle it Lunakinz, my poor laptop would start on fire. All the conversations would stop because everyone was too busy taking matters into their own hands, and then lit would die, all because everyone was lusting for you. :D

We can't handle it Lunakinz, my poor laptop would start on fire. All the conversations would stop because everyone was too busy taking matters into their own hands, and then lit would die, all because everyone was lusting for you. :D

LIES!!

*sniffles*

It's cuz my legs are brown and muscular...

that's why no one wants em...

*nods*

I know...I know the truth...

*cries*

LIES!!

*sniffles*

It's cuz my legs are brown and muscular...

that's why no one wants em...

*nods*

I know...I know the truth...

*cries*

Walks up to the wolf and does the one thing I have never done.
Slaps her.

Please. There has not been a single picture of your hotness that hasn't made me breathless and I know I'm not in the minority.

You are the epitome of hotness and if for one second I see you ever doubt that again, I will stick my foot up your rear end.

nods seriously and then giggles before dancing out of reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back