The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
both ya'll need to chillax a bit, DW knows im playin, she'll get me back trust me,

*shakes head and mutters about uptight people*

Last Thoughts

OH FFS?

Really. Like seriously? You are gonna be a little cry baby bitch over THAT?

You fucking whining de-nutted puppy.

I swear, the next time? I am going to jail.

Because honestly~broad or no, short or no, tits or no?

I will whip the dog shit out of you....and enjoy it.

Fucking wanker.

OH FFS?

Really. Like seriously? You are gonna be a little cry baby bitch over THAT?

You fucking whining de-nutted puppy.

I swear, the next time? I am going to jail.

Because honestly~broad or no, short or no, tits or no?

I will whip the dog shit out of you....and enjoy it.

Fucking wanker.

...............................ya know, my first reaction to this Luna is surprise, especially coming from you, my second reaction is just to tell you to go Fuck yourself, but you are not deserving of that, nor deserving of any hostility, but damn, this was totally uncalled for.............

Last edited:
Oh please, you two.

Shall I get you some cheese to go with the whine? Honestly, it's like I caught you both red-handed doing something naughty.

"Viv can't take a joke...booo... go ahead and call me a white knight or a brown noser...waaa....I don't care..." :rolleyes:

Oh please, you two.

Shall I get you some cheese to go with the whine? Honestly, it's like I caught you both red-handed doing something naughty.

"Viv can't take a joke...booo... go ahead and call me a white knight or a brown noser...waaa....I don't care..." :rolleyes:

:D:D well put

In my experience, Viv takes a joke best when her arm is twisted around back, and she's pressed to a wall.
But that might just be me.
I have a strange sense of humor.
:heart:

You were joking?!
Wow, did I have that all messed up in my mind. :D

Oh please, you two.

You rang?

Oh please, you two.

what? I knew you were joking... I'm not sure I understand the purpose of your reply... maybe the tone of my reply came across wrong... I was posting rapidly, because I'm in class.

tumblr_lygu0ufopp1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

...............................ya know, my first reaction to this Luna is surprise, especially coming from you, my second reaction is just to tell you to go Fuck yourself, but you are not deserving of that, nor deserving of any hostility, but damn, this was totally uncalled for.............

Did it EVER occur to you that this was REAL LIFE POST.

As in I could give TWO fucks about the bullshit that occurs on LIT and I don't care about the cyber hissy fits or snow ball throwing, water dumping...blah blah blah...

I was writing about a REAL LIFE PERSON...

Someone I can ACTUALLY WHIP THE SHIT OUT OF.

I don't care enough about cyber shit to be mad about any fucking thing that occurs here.

NOW STEP OFF.

Is this thread going to just be "I was joking" "I know you were joking" "Good because I really was just joking" "Cool." "Cool."
all night?

I was joking.
That one time, when we did that one thing.
Cool?

It's almost like someone has given you a book called How To Encourage SB, and you've decided to follow it to the letter.

I believe you did.

Naughty Chair! Go! Leads him over and sits him down

Now think about what you've done.

I believe you did.

Naughty Chair! Go! Leads him over and sits him down

Now think about what you've done.
*takes a seat*

So you're just going to give me more time to think of terrible things I've done, and come up with more of them, then?

*grins*

Did it EVER occur to you that this was REAL LIFE POST.

As in I could give TWO fucks about the bullshit that occurs on LIT and I don't care about the cyber hissy fits or snow ball throwing, water dumping...blah blah blah...

I was writing about a REAL LIFE PERSON...

Someone I can ACTUALLY WHIP THE SHIT OUT OF.

I don't care enough about cyber shit to be mad about any fucking thing that occurs here.

NOW STEP OFF.

well given the current line of Posts on the forums at the time you posted this i thought it had been directed at me, but i refuse to apologize for an error that was caused by just bad timing,

Hope things go better for you im sorry your so pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back