The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, I really will. I'm not scared of really anything. A spider or whatever in there, no big deal...

A wasp on the other hand.... no way. Ain't happening. I'm staying the hell out.

Oh and they most likely go to a neighbors or something....

No bug spray? Most aerosols work to dampen their wings, effectively disorienting and incapacitating them. Long enough to squish 'em usually.

Oh no, I really will. I'm not scared of really anything. A spider or whatever in there, no big deal...

A wasp on the other hand.... no way. Ain't happening. I'm staying the hell out.

Oh and they most likely go to a neighbors or something....

The good news is, Wasps will typically die over night. Not sure if it's a lack of water, lack of food, lack of fresh air or what. I just know they almost never survive for long once trapped inside.

So you can go outside and pee in the safety of the dark (assuming your neighbors don't have military grade NVGs) and be safe going back inside in the morning. ;)

No bug spray? Most aerosols work to dampen their wings, effectively disorienting and incapacitating them. Long enough to squish 'em usually.

That means I'd have to go near it!! It could kill me before I can spray it. I've been debating on taking my can of hairspray and a lighter to it... but again, I'd have to open the door.

*glares evilly* By the way you owe me some Dream dust, mister...

The good news is, Wasps will typically die over night. Not sure if it's a lack of water, lack of food, lack of fresh air or what. I just know they almost never survive for long once trapped inside.

So you can go outside and pee in the safety of the dark (assuming your neighbors don't have military grade NVGs) and be safe going back inside in the morning. ;)

I just need to wait an hour for my roomie to get here so he can kill it :D until then, the door is shut, a towel to seal the crack at the bottom, and I pray the fucker isn't smart enough to squeeze through. :eek:

That means I'd have to go near it!! It could kill me before I can spray it. I've been debating on taking my can of hairspray and a lighter to it... but again, I'd have to open the door.

*glares evilly* By the way you owe me some Dream dust, mister...

I just need to wait an hour for my roomie to get here so he can kill it :D until then, the door is shut, a towel to seal the crack at the bottom, and I pray the fucker isn't smart enough to squeeze through. :eek:

Are you allergic? Heh, flamethrower works too. The wasp will likely have tried to escape out a window, or into an air vent.

I owe you? I don't recall any debts...

Sounds like you have it all under control in the short term with a near term plan. And experience has shown me over the years that women can always hold it 'a little longer' when necessary. :D

Are you allergic? Heh, flamethrower works too. The wasp will likely have tried to escape out a window, or into an air vent.

I owe you? I don't recall any debts...

Very allergic. Hence why I freak out so much when they are around me...

You stole some and gave it away last night... remember?

Sounds like you have it all under control in the short term with a near term plan. And experience has shown me over the years that women can always hold it 'a little longer' when necessary. :D

Yep... thank goodness for that!! ;)

LT:

Finally got part two written :D

I've also decided to do it as a thread, then maybe rewrite it as a story later after I've chopped it up some. Now to find a co-writer.

Very allergic. Hence why I freak out so much when they are around me...

You stole some and gave it away last night... remember?

Yep... thank goodness for that!! ;)

LT:

Finally got part two written :D

I've also decided to do it as a thread, then maybe rewrite it as a story later after I've chopped it up some. Now to find a co-writer.

Heh, you mistook the name-drop. I was referring to Dream of the Endless. No offense, of course.

Vengeance and the Gun for Hire...I like that title. I'll have to read that.

Last edited:
Heh, you mistook the name-drop. I was referring to Dream of the Endless. No offense, of course.

Vengeance and the Gun for Hire...I like that title. I'll have to read that.

Ahh... I see. Never mind then. :D my bad.

It's something I'm working on. An idea that's I feel obligated to write. :rolleyes: It's a work in progress, but feel free to read it and if you're willing to send feedback, it's always accepted.

Ahh... I see. Never mind then. :D my bad.

It's something I'm working on. An idea that's I feel obligated to write. :rolleyes: It's a work in progress, but feel free to read it and if you're willing to send feedback, it's always accepted.

No worries. He's not the only one who claims the moniker.

I read both parts. Very interesting stuff. I like the conflict build-up that's going on. Strong woman, that Eva. Even if her strength is augmented by hired muscle. I'm going to enjoy reading as you add more. I know you mentioned maybe making it a thread, but the way it's going, I'd say it's fine as a story.

Oh, and my real last thought was: "Waste of your writing? Really? You fucking twat. I hope you fall down a flight of stairs and hit your head on each one. On the corner, at maximum velocity."

:kiss: Thanks Fr33k. *hugs* That tea really does sound like a good idea.

Yeah, I'm not a big tea drinker, but it tends to help most people. I think I'm about to make some apple cider in the Keurig.

Last thought?: "OMMFG Taken 2 is gonna be LEGEN.....wait for it............

................................DARY!"

Yeah, I'm not a big tea drinker, but it tends to help most people. I think I'm about to make some apple cider in the Keurig.

Last thought?: "OMMFG Taken 2 is gonna be LEGEN.....wait for it............

................................DARY!"

*groans*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back