The last person to post here wins . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning HP

A more sensible breakfast of toast and jelly this morning. Whole wheat and sugar free blackberry.

Good Morning SweetCheeks. :rose::kiss:

Ah yes, today is Toesday. Play with them as often as possible. ;)

Ah, yes. I had to visit my Chiropodist this morning; to have my toes fixed.
It's not a particularly pleasant experience.
:)

There is a light at the end of the tunnel of this job but with my luck it's a friggin train.

What was wrong with your toes that needed fixing?

There is a light at the end of the tunnel of this job but with my luck it's a friggin train.

What was wrong with your toes that needed fixing?

In-growing toenails have caused me pain & discomfort for years. Then I discovered a local foot-man. In a year, he's sorted out my toes nicely; the trick's in the skilled cutting !

... I wanna thank God, my fans, my manager, God and God, for giving me this god given talent. I also totally did not sleep with my manager to get where I am now. Thank you, I'll be here all week.

That should win me massive rating boosts during the televised prize hand-over, right?

Right?

... I wanna thank God, my fans, my manager, God and God, for giving me this god given talent. I also totally did not sleep with my manager to get where I am now. Thank you, I'll be here all week.

That should win me massive rating boosts during the televised prize hand-over, right?

Right?

One should always be thankful to the Almighty (or the deity of your choice).
Sadly, the TV crew cannot make it.
You're on your own!
:)

Lack of connection to the net won't get me far. :rolleyes:
(According to yesterday.)

Good morning, Lasters. :)

Coffee's ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back