The Isolated Politics Blurt Thread I: A New Beginning

In case no one was worried:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 21
When it is not possible to Fact Check

1.) Blind folds- because of every liar in Trump's inner circle- truth is an unknown quantity
2,) Amnesia- constant waterfall of headlines- years of trivia mixed with life consequences
3.) Cognitive dissonance- not satisfied with fighting with written truth, images contain disorder

Where is Dr. Anthony Fauci? Where is Dr. Deborah Birx?

Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Redfield, tested negative
on Tuesday.

Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory
Diseases, is currently invisible.

Trump's cheerleader, Dr. Atlas is neither an epidemiologist nor an infectious disease expert,
the two jobs associated with pandemic response.

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows is currently serving as Coronavirus Liar.

Health and Human Services Secretary Azar

Testifying before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis as Trump
reportedly began developing Covid-19 symptoms, Azar told Rep. Nydia Velazquez (D-N.Y.)
that the president's family did not wear masks at the first presidential debate last Tuesday
because "the first family and the protective aspect around the president is a different
situation than the rest of us."

The secretary of health and human services, Alex Azar, defended President Trump's family
for not wearing masks at the presidential debate. The first family is “in a different situation
than the rest of us,” he said.

(link)

— The New York Times (@nytimes) October 2, 2020

Despite the fact that at least two members of the Trump family are now ill, Azar suggested
the family is in "a protective bubble."

Someone explain to me how the Trump family’s refusal to wear a mask can be justified
by Azar on the grounds that the family is in a “protective bubble” when both Trump
and Melania are infected?

— Sybill Trelawney (@SybilT2) October 2, 2020

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...ol-hill-hhs-secretary-azar-says-public-health

I have to say that staying away from the news for a day is pretty nice.

Joe Biden ✓
Twitter › JoeBiden

Before we're Democrats or Republicans or independents — we're Americans.
We can't forget that.

one hour ago

(forgive us, Joe. we are only flawed human beings.)

October 4, 2020

Weekend at Bernie's

Trump, Lindsey Graham, and "Moscow Mitch" McConnell

If you can manage staying away until Nov. 4, you're golden.

A friend is flying south, renting a van, and touring for 6 weeks starting Tuesday. He's got his ballot being sent to an address down south and his only schedule, is getting that ballot sent back to the state so it's counted. I'm jealous. I haven't done anything like that since 1977.

I will be enduring a massive hangover, if Pence's habitual "simply isn’t true,"
is on the Bingo card.

Shot glassses filled with mulled wine, might be a wise choice.

Or, cider with flavour added.

Bears repeating: guy who like to grab 'em by the pussy partnered with a guy who thinks that the pussy is the source of all that is wrong with the world.

A major part of why Biden is doing as well as he is due to sounding more progressive and populist than he really is. He pulls it off better than Hillary and comes across with more empathy than Hillary did or Trump now does. He’s actually a bit more conservative than Hillary in some respects, but he is not quite as hawkish as her in foreign policy, and he has a better relationship with organized labor than she.

It’s lucky for him that Kamala isn’t more of a factor. Her close ties to Hillary would really repel voters more as people realize how belligerent the Clinton national security team is. Many Harris advisors are leftover Clinton people. I’m glad that she fizzed out in the primaries myself.

Me? I’m voting Biden and praying for him to have excellent health.

Also, the more Trump and Pence try to redbait Biden and Harris as radical leftists (I wish), the more laughable it sounds and the better the Democrats do in the polls.

By the way, if Hillary had gone through with the UBI concept that she floated, she would be President today.

Last edited:
Then again, the second-largest political party in Greece (until yesterday) were neo-Nazis.

This is a country that feel the heel of the Nazi boot in WWII.

Are we at all surprised then?

Time magazine does not make it to the top of the list, but their covers compete
with the famed New Yorker magazine

October 8, 2020

Coronavirus Billows From White House On Time Magazine's New Cover

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/time-magazine-cover-coronavirus-white-hous_n_5f7f03dac5b600470a98b668

TIME's new cover: Patient zero and the White House coronavirus outbreak

TIME ✓
Twitter › TIME

As Donald Trump heads back to work in the Oval Office, his colleagues face
"a dangerous moment"

1 minutre ago

only the best people in don's swamp

WASHINGTON (AP) — Elliott Broidy, a fundraiser for President Donald Trump and the Republican Party, has been charged in an illicit lobbying campaign aimed at getting the Trump administration to drop an investigation into the multibillion-dollar looting of a Malaysian state investment fund.

Broidy is the latest person accused by the Justice Department of participating in the covert lobbying effort, which also sought to arrange for the return of a Chinese dissident living in the U.S. A consultant, Nickie Lum Davis, agreed to plead guilty in federal court in Hawaii in August.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elliott-broidy-trump-gop_n_5f7f584fc5b6da9ba1ee4c2c

what a smug-looking fucker

He put on gloves and goggles and two masks and walked to her bedside. "I'll miss you," he said, and "Thanks for everything," and "You get to see Dad again." The death certificates said Robert and Karen Steenwyk both died of cardiopulmonary arrest, due to acute hypoxic respiratory failure, due to pneumonia brought on by Covid-19.

oh, CNN had the story

New stories about Amy "Nazi Evangelical wearing Trump's dog collar" Coney-Barrett

Meanwhile, Democrats are restraining themselves from pounding on the table, during the
hearing. Good point made- taking away affordable health care is a particularly bad idea
during this coronaviris epidemic, and removing protection for people with "pre-existing
conditions" is a very nasty and mean thing to do to people that survive coronavirus.

awwww, so creepy and so cute

Halloween pumpkin theme-

Vice Presiderp Mike Pence's white hair painted onto orange pumpkin, complete with fake fly

arrrggggghhhhhhhh

so stupid

Presiderp Donald was not told that he can get re-infected, and get sick, again ?

“So I ask you to do me a favor,” he [the President] said. “Suburban women, will you please like me? I saved your damn neighborhood, OK?”

wrong board, dummy.

eta: i'm the dummy. just wanted to make that clear.

Back