The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

My next door neighbor (the one who went to the truck caravan a couple of weeks ago) now has the yard sign AND a window banner. 12 more days of this shit.

I voted today. Less than an hour from start to finish (social distancing makes the line look more intimidating than it really is); felt quite safe throughout. I was surprised to see so many sitting judges out there campaigning in person, because I guess I figured they usually had judging to do on weekday afternoons.

Not a lot of Trump signs in my immediate neighborhood. The neighbors directly across from me have a friend that is there often that has a truck covered in right wing bumper stickers. I found it interesting that when I looked up my neighborhood, not only were there few donations, there were considerably less this cycle than last.

You’re lucky compared to a lot of places across the country.

You don’t see candidates campaigning at polling locations here. There must be a law about how close they can be? I believe it’s 100 feet from the door here.

You don’t see candidates campaigning at polling locations here. There must be a law about how close they can be? I believe it’s 100 feet from the door here.

It's a 100-foot rule from the entrance for campaigning at a polling place.

It's easy to campaign here because there's just the one early voting location per county, and the line gets long enough that even the candidates and volunteers can spread out.

Tory MPs are trying to come after Marcus Rashford. That aint gonna go well for them.

trump knows more about wind than biden.
new studies show that painting just one arm of a wind turbine black results in a 75% drop in bird fatalities

also, feral cats are responsible for billions of bird deaths annually

When it comes to bird deaths, cats are unrivaled as the leading cause. Whereas wind turbines only kill about 234,000 birds every year in the United States, felines kill 2.4 billion, according to the US Fish and Wildlife Service.22 hours ago

Cats kill far more birds than wind turbines, despite Trump's claims
https://www.businessinsider.com/cat...n-wind-turbines-despite-trumps-claims-2020-10

.. Cartoon, post election: The White House is under a fumigators tent.
Joe Biden stands, arms akimbo, looking at it.
Man with clip board: Only a week or so to go Mr. President, then you can move in.

so...this banned returnee alt schmuck says this shit over there...

Do you want to see the LCD of posters? Take a look at the politics board. It has a collective IQ of about 37...

None of it. It is all mindless drivel. My team good, your team Nazis...

but after all that bitter, look who's still talking here...

3CSZKPB.png

If he didn't wanna be over here before, why's he here now?

Hypocrites and pressed bitches. Steadfast to the end!

tenor.gif

My BIL (a rabid Republican) has been mocking me for absentee voting, and bitching about early voting. He doesn't see why it's needed since the "old way has always worked just fine". Well, last week he got sent out of town for work and won't be here to vote in person.

Karma. Served.

My BIL (a rabid Republican) has been mocking me for absentee voting, and bitching about early voting. He doesn't see why it's needed since the "old way has always worked just fine". Well, last week he got sent out of town for work and won't be here to vote in person.

Karma. Served.

:cattail::cool:

Karma. Served.

Definitely!

I am literally two blocks from from my polling station. I have Tuesday off. I am leaving early in the morning to get mine done and pray from no violence caused by the Yeehawdists in Vanilla ISIS and Y'all Qaeda!

I'm wishing all Americans luck with the election today. After observing the 2 candidates involved, and trying to avoid the endless, nauseating coverage of folks spouting on, you folks are going to need plenty of it over the next 4 years regardless.

Back