The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVIII : In Praise of Older Yoga Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought two and a half bushcords of kiln dried hardwood, 16" lengths for $150 (that's $0.15 USD)! :)

Now the hard part...loading and stacking. :(

Fifteen cents for wood is a good deal but you should probably find a better casa de cambio.

Fifteen cents for wood is a good deal but you should probably find a better casa de cambio.

I thought $0.15 USD sounded a bit low...was expecting at least $0.30 USD.
Thanks for the tip, last time I go to that guy in Buffalo wearing a hoodie on the street corner, no matter how convenient it is. :eek:

then there's the poster who bumps all of his threads back to page 1 whenever they get to page 2...

So much for the carbon footprint. Wasting energy to dry wood when sitting outside will do the same thing.
City people...sheesh

You should see the carbon footprint of clearing rainforests to make charcoal. Even I feel like singing a verse or two in Frodo s choir at the thought.

Sounds like code for catching an STD from a red-headed stripper (male, given that you paid for wood).

I chainsawed down a few trees. Wearing shorts and a tshirt. Within a week I had poison oak everywhere!

I probably should have gone to the doctor. :p

I chainsawed down a few trees. Wearing shorts and a tshirt. Within a week I had poison oak everywhere!

I probably should have gone to the doctor. :p

Well, shit. I can stop perusing AmPics for masturbation fodder. That scenario is just so hawt.

Thanks and goodnight :kiss:

Well, shit. I can stop perusing AmPics for masturbation fodder. That scenario is just so hawt.

Thanks and goodnight :kiss:

Hawt mess! I was oozing for weeks!

About the only place I didn't have it was underwear area.

I'm pretty sure it became systemic, too.

:devil:

customer-service.jpg

Some days........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back