The Isolated Blurt Thread XIV : Take It From Me, You Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching somebody wear white after Labor Day once ... I will forever be affected

Eugh. Reminds me of a motorcycle accident I saw long ago. A dangling foot is not a pretty thing. :eek:

Been there. Aesthetics were the least of my concerns at the time.

Been there. Aesthetics were the least of my concerns at the time.

I was being diplomatic. It was actually quite disturbing. I saw it over 30 years ago and it's as if it were yesterday in my mind. It's not a scene I'll forget. And in fact it made me very wary of motorcycles for many years - even if the accident was the rider's fault. He was following too closely and his foot met the metal bumper of the old truck in front of him somehow. It as literally dangling by a 'thread' - the achilles tendon probably and a bit of skin. Not something I'd recommend.

I went to a Carolina Gamecocks basketball game this afternoon and saw a player dislocate his foot. :eek:

I'm one step closer to having seen it all. *nods*

I bet it still wasn't as gross as seeing a dick used as a pin cushion. Hello, fucker!

boxes1.jpg

He was a valentine's failure :mad:
... so I bought myself a car :)

Late to the party. Congrats pointless!

It was a day at the mall. Traffic jam made it even longer than necessary. Good food and good friends making me feel awkward by arguing with their spouses made up for some of it.

And apparently, pre-ripped jeans are a thing now. I need to get out more. Still funny as fuck that people BUY this shit at exorbitant prices. $165 for a pair of ripped jeans? I LOL'd.

its been almost 17 years of me coming to this place

and i didnt have to create 500 alts to make it this long

So there's gonna be a web series about Cobra Kai and Macchio and Zabka are both gonna star. This both excites and saddens me. I mean sure it's really cool but these guys are still pissed all these years later? Get some therapy.

The Cruise From Hell
Pacific cruise liner brawl sends guests fleeing to cabins

MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — A South Pacific cruise was interrupted by brawls apparently caused by a 23-member family who threw punches at other passengers, some of whom said they locked themselves in cabins to escape three days of violence.

The Carnival Legend arrived in its home port of Melbourne on Saturday, a day after a family was offloaded in an unscheduled stop in Eden, New South Wales in Australia. Police said they were investigating the incident and the operator apologized for the “disruptive behavior” by the group that was removed from the cruise liner.

The “big Italian family” spent days attacking Australians aboard the ship, with people “getting strangled and punched up,” passenger Lisa Bolitho told reporters.

“Very violent, they were full-on attacks,” she said.

She also questioned the ship’s management, quoting the captain as saying, “‘What do you want me to do about it — throw them overboard?’”

Cellphone video footage purportedly of the brawl on Friday shows security guards fighting and trying to separate passengers amid shouting and kicking.

more...

NyQuil gives me crazy dreams - even this fucked up place made a brief appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back