The Isolated Blurt Thread V: For Vendetta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you a story about my night. So it was wax day, every 4 weeks like very slow clockwork and I was looking forward to it. I'm one of those sick individuals who enjoys the pain and treats these monthly sessions like therapy.

Tonight was just like every other time except my wax girl and I were in such good moods we were cracking one another up. As I was laying on my stomach holding my butt cheeks apart we got on some stupid tangent about taints and were laughing so hard. She told me I could get up and put my pants back on and I walked out to leave. All good except I sat in my Jeep and realized she must have left some wax on my behind because my tuchis was sticking together.

So I had to frog march my way back into the salon and announced very loudly that I needed her to fix me so my butt cheeks stopped sticking together. It was only after that very loud announcement that I noticed 2 men sitting in the lobby staring at me with horrified expressions.

So in closing, if you're going to shout about your ass sticking together you should check your audience first.

Thank you very much.

Let me tell you a story about my night. So it was wax day, every 4 weeks like very slow clockwork and I was looking forward to it. I'm one of those sick individuals who enjoys the pain and treats these monthly sessions like therapy.

Tonight was just like every other time except my wax girl and I were in such good moods we were cracking one another up. As I was laying on my stomach holding my butt cheeks apart we got on some stupid tangent about taints and were laughing so hard. She told me I could get up and put my pants back on and I walked out to leave. All good except I sat in my Jeep and realized she must have left some wax on my behind because my tuchis was sticking together.

So I had to frog march my way back into the salon and announced very loudly that I needed her to fix me so my butt cheeks stopped sticking together. It was only after that very loud announcement that I noticed 2 men sitting in the lobby staring at me with horrified expressions.

So in closing, if you're going to shout about your ass sticking together you should check your audience first.

Thank you very much.

I wonder what they were having done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back