The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

*grunts with eyes closed while pressing my temples*
There. I just altered the space-time continuum. Something will surely happen now. ;)
If I could, I would give you a big hug. And maybe what you need. Until then, my supernatural powers will have to suffice. :rose:

*grunts with eyes closed while pressing my temples*
There. I just altered the space-time continuum. Something will surely happen now. ;)
If I could, I would give you a big hug. And maybe what you need. Until then, my supernatural powers will have to suffice. :rose:

Oh:eek: I think I felt something.:devil:

Thanks.:kiss:

Just resurrecting this thread because I'd hate for it to die. And also cuz I haven't been laid today.

Why do I feel compelled to out myself?? Oh, well. It's been, let's see...about 5 years. Gag! In my defense, I don't have sex outside of a committed relationship. The last one ended badly and then my Dad got sick and both parents passed away and my whole world collapsed for a while. On the plus side, the next guy will be luckier than all those in the past because I'm going to be much more adventurous than I've been before. :devil: Now where the hell is he??

Why do I feel compelled to out myself?? Oh, well. It's been, let's see...about 5 years. Gag! In my defense, I don't have sex outside of a committed relationship. The last one ended badly and then my Dad got sick and both parents passed away and my whole world collapsed for a while. On the plus side, the next guy will be luckier than all those in the past because I'm going to be much more adventurous than I've been before. :devil: Now where the hell is he??

*Cue the whistling in the dark. *

:cool:

I'm not sure.

Like a month? It's so sporadic and not so fulfilling I'd better not post here, else, even my foursquare will seem inactive in comparison.

If I had a nickel for every woman who told me I'd be "luckier than all those [other guys] in the past," well.. I'd have one counterfeit nickel.

Me either.

But at least I have some pie. That's something, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back