The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

Finally got the last result from the last annual test and I'm now officially classified as No Evidence of Disease.* Ima gonna have a few sips of wine tonight, I think. :D

*Yes, I'm well aware that I still have my quotient of crazies. They don't show up in a colonoscopy, so :p

Finally got the last result from the last annual test and I'm now officially classified as No Evidence of Disease.* Ima gonna have a few sips of wine tonight, I think. :D

*Yes, I'm well aware that I still have my quotient of crazies. They don't show up in a colonoscopy, so :p

Congratulations! That's wonderful news :rose:

Win! I'll toast my wine to you tonight. :rose:

Congrats on the news

Does a happy dance. :nana:

YAY YAY YAY!!!
Rock on Yank! This is the best news I've heard all week!
Happy happy dance >>> :nana:
:rose:

I'll celebrate with a glass of wine in your honor tonight. That is wonderful news.

:)

Midwest, congrats! I'll raise my next glass to you.

Aztecs, we've never talked before, but I wish you luck. Like a lot of people here I now people that have been affected by cancer. Good luck and know I'll let a candle for you. Cancer can be beaten, never forget that.

I imagine this will do your sleep a world of good :)

The chemo is starting to win. Started losing some of my hair this weekend, which isn't fun when I already keep it short.

Have a PET scan Wednesday to see if the cancer is decreasing or not

Don't worry about what chemo is doing, just beat that cancer

Aztecs, we've never talked before, but I wish you luck. Like a lot of people here I now people that have been affected by cancer. Good luck and know I'll let a candle for you. Cancer can be beaten, never forget that.

Thank you

My studio manager's father was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer on 30th January 2014. He died last night.

FYC

Yay! :rose:

News well worth waiting for, I'd say! :cattail:

Does a happy dance. :nana:

YAY YAY YAY!!!
Rock on Yank! This is the best news I've heard all week!
Happy happy dance >>> :nana:
:rose:

I'll celebrate with a glass of wine in your honor tonight. That is wonderful news.

:)

Happy dances and wine were definitely part of the scene last night. :D

That's great news!

My thoughts are with my sister recovering from lung cancer. Post op with a long road to travel. And with my friend Rose diagnosed with breast cancer this week.
Evil illness whose name strikes fear into me.

Back