The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

From A Survivor

4 years ago today I got the F** you cancer diagnose. Today I got the best news, my MRI, CT scan, ultrasound all came back CLEAR, YEAHHHH. MY bone scan was not good, because of the heave chemo I got, but hey can live with that pain. Still on chemo meds for another 2 years, just to be sure. But happy, that 4 years ago was the worst birthday, today is the best. But still F**** you cancer, and all that are going trough it, it sucks, so KEEP FIGHTING. KEEP POSSITIEVE, forget about the bad days, embrace the good ones.
:heart::kiss::rose::kiss::heart:

News I like to hear!:heart:
From anyone who beats it.

Fuck you cancer!

4 years ago today I got the F** you cancer diagnose. Today I got the best news, my MRI, CT scan, ultrasound all came back CLEAR, YEAHHHH. MY bone scan was not good, because of the heave chemo I got, but hey can live with that pain. Still on chemo meds for another 2 years, just to be sure. But happy, that 4 years ago was the worst birthday, today is the best. But still F**** you cancer, and all that are going trough it, it sucks, so KEEP FIGHTING. KEEP POSSITIEVE, forget about the bad days, embrace the good ones.

:rose::rose::rose::heart:

Oh Emmy, that makes me so happy!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart: Yeah!! Happy belated birthday, and fuck you cancer!

To all of you currently fighting.... strength, courage, and tons of love. :heart:

You got this!

Fuck you cancer!

Yup.

Fuck You Cancer...

"invasive lobular carcinoma" - very early stages.

Fuck You Cancer...

probably very treatable

Fuck You Cancer...

Four new doctors appointments just scheduled over the next two weeks including at least one more needle biopsy, before treatment plan is ever established...

Fuck You Cancer...

ps:Fuck You Cancer...:mad:

God damn it!

I'm so sorry, Shank. :mad:

What she said.

I recently passed the six-year mark and it still runs my mind from time to time. To say nothing of the myriad little ways that the cancer and the chemo fucked with my body. But breathing is good and celebrating the good things makes all the difference.

:heart::heart: to you, emmy.

2 years ago lost Father in law now mother in law has advanced dementia. Fuck getting old and not being prepared.

Fuck you cancer and dementia

FYC Update: Wife had breast cancer surgery 12 days ago. Lumpectomy on each breast and cut to take several lymph nodes for under right arm. Caught the cancer early. She hurts like hell, but getting better. Her Dr. called today and there was a "little bitty bit" of cancer in one lymph node. Radiation will be needed after all. (fuck). Her Dr. said for women her age, 72, follow up treatment is often not required as someone is not expect to live long enough to make the treatment meaningful. But, as her parents both lived past 100 years, she just might benefit from the treatment. So radiation it is. (fuck)

Wife had been taking estrogen hormones for osteopenia for years and that all must stop - FULL STOP. In fact the added hormones might have contributed to the development of the cancer. Will soon start estrogen suppressant pills that she will take the rest of her life. The hot flashes have already started. Still to be worked out is the treatment for osteopenia.

Fuck You Cancer.

(side note, I am a prostate cancer surviver and it is interesting the general similarities of breast cancer treatments and prostate cancer treatments)

ps: FUCK YOU CANCER

Helping with this has been the primary reason I've been absent. Much to do and little time to just drift on the internets.... And now there are other things in the world that pull away attention. :mad:

pss: FUCK YOU CANCER:mad:

Thanks for the update.

Sending blessings, love, good thoughts -- all the stuff.

FUCK you cancer.

Thank you for the update Shank. I am so glad she did well with the surgery. Sorry to hear about the need for radiation. Sending hugs. :rose:

FYC

FYC Update: Wife had breast cancer surgery 12 days ago. Lumpectomy on each breast and cut to take several lymph nodes for under right arm. Caught the cancer early. She hurts like hell, but getting better. Her Dr. called today and there was a "little bitty bit" of cancer in one lymph node. Radiation will be needed after all. (fuck). Her Dr. said for women her age, 72, follow up treatment is often not required as someone is not expect to live long enough to make the treatment meaningful. But, as her parents both lived past 100 years, she just might benefit from the treatment. So radiation it is. (fuck)

Wife had been taking estrogen hormones for osteopenia for years and that all must stop - FULL STOP. In fact the added hormones might have contributed to the development of the cancer. Will soon start estrogen suppressant pills that she will take the rest of her life. The hot flashes have already started. Still to be worked out is the treatment for osteopenia.

Fuck You Cancer.

(side note, I am a prostate cancer surviver and it is interesting the general similarities of breast cancer treatments and prostate cancer treatments)

Helping with this has been the primary reason I've been absent. Much to do and little time to just drift on the internets.... And now there are other things in the world that pull away attention. :mad:

Shank, I am so glad Mrs Shank is turning the corner. You folks are in my prayers!!:D:D

Just checking in, hope everyone is safe and doing OK in these scary times.
Austria renewed its lockdown now till Mid April:(.
On doctors orders because of my immune system I have to stay inside, thank you cancer.
Sending my love to you all, stay safe and healthy, F*** you cancer, and F*** you corona.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

On doctors orders because of my immune system I have to stay inside, thank you cancer.
Sending my love to you all, stay safe and healthy, F*** you cancer, and F*** you corona.

Glad you are safe and staying inside, Emmy! You are right...Fuck Cancer and Fuck Corona!

Peace to you and yours, Brother. I'm glad she's doing well.

Thanks for the update.

Sending blessings, love, good thoughts -- all the stuff.

FUCK you cancer.

Thank you for the update Shank. I am so glad she did well with the surgery. Sorry to hear about the need for radiation. Sending hugs. :rose:

FYC

Glad she is doing well.
F U C K you cancer!

Shank, I am so glad Mrs Shank is turning the corner. You folks are in my prayers!!:D:D

Hugs - from a safe distance - to you all.

Fuck You Cancer :mad:

ps: Fuck You Covid-19 :mad:

have a rose.............(from a safe distance)..... :rose:

Congrats for the four year mark emmy. Hopefully all clear is given in the future. Take care over this time and stay safe.

Shankara, hopefully you are both able to continue to get the appropriate care over this time and are able to isolate as much as possible from covid. All the best.

Fuck You Cancer.

Just found out about your situation today. I was afraid something was amiss when the posts on your threads stopped. Been here and done what you're going through, the newer diagnostic and treatment options have made a huge improvement on the recoveries though.

Just wanted to add my :heart: to all the rest who have come to consider you a friend.

Shank, we were caught with our pants down and missed your news about the missus. We miss you and hope for the very best. Sounds like Mrs. Shankara has plenty of years to look forward to.
9fb92809f4659a57ef70d4a813cd47b0a5402b4f.jpg

Adding my prayers and best to Shank and Mrs Shank.
Take good care and protect yourself from Covid19.

Thank you for the update.

Back