The Flight By Earners From Blue To Red States

Am I the only person terrified BotBoy found a woman ignorant enough to let him raise children?

He's a glorified babysitter for his wife's bull's kids. Being a stay-at-home mom allows him to constantly get banned from the Lit for being too dumb to adhere to the blatant rules.

Am I the only person terrified BotBoy found a woman ignorant enough to let him raise children?
Stupid people exist and procreate. It helps if you realize he's lying the majority of the time.

Why is she ignorant to have kids with me??

I'm 666.... over 6' tall, over 6" long and over 6 figures.... that makes me the prize, that top 20% of men that 90% of women are after and I know it.

He's a glorified babysitter for his wife's bull's kids. Being a stay-at-home mom allows him to constantly get banned from the Lit for being too dumb to adhere to the blatant rules.

Awww cuck hipster is mad.

What rules have I ever violated???

I mean other than not being a leftist who hates the USA and white men enough for managements liking??

Stupid people exist and procreate. It helps if you realize he's lying the majority of the time.

Yes, when getting tore up making the false accusation of lies, racism, homo/trans phobia and other deflections are a go-to for folks who can't actually argue their stupid.

Must be why you lean on those copouts so hard.

Because nobody believes you're pulling in 6 figures. Nobody making that kind of money leaves CA for any reason.

auto-ordnance-1911-a1-trump-45-acp-pistol_-bronze-cerakote.jpg
Never expected to see something in even poorer taste than the Confederate flag on the Dukes of Hazzard's car.

I'm sure he makes 6 figures it's just that the decimal point is after the first 3 digits.

It's not that hard when you have some critical thinking skill and a spine....

Because nobody believes you're pulling in 6 figures.

Haters gonna hate....

Nobody making that kind of money leaves CA for any reason.

More ignorance.... when you can get significantly more for considerably less and make just as much if not more with WAY less hassle in other states??

People move.....

In fact a few hundred thousand 6 figure making middle to upper class Californians have been leaving every year since 2019 (when I left among the first major wave) and that exodus is almost certainly going to grow again to record highs in 2022.

For less than half of what my 1800 sq ft 3/2 in Half Moon Bay CA ..... 1.3 million.

You can buy 40 acres with a view of Lake Superior, build a 4,000 sq ft state of the art home with 4 car garage with a car lift, 30x60 shop and 36x120ft green house.

Near totally unregulated buisness.....costs me almost nothing unlike California which makes running a simple business a full time fucking nightmare and artificially made expensive and or kept beyond the reach of the 99%.

I can drive fire spitting race cars on the road, no emissions/smog buuu shit..... I can own any weapons I want.

And my gas is still under 4 bucks a gallon...LOL

Leaving CA has been the single greatest quality of life improvement I've ever experienced.

Never expected to see something in even poorer taste than the Confederate flag on the Dukes of Hazzard's car.

Awwwwwww.... something you hate on something you hate.

That's why I love it so much.

Post them. It will turn out that what they actually show is something else entirely.

I already have numerous times...and no it didn't. Just like biological science and the consensus definition of Capitalism you reject because your fee fees,

You're just in denial of reality again because deep down you know how bad it looks and that it's going to cost the left, specifically the western "progressive" left dearly. It's going to be decades before we see another resurgence of the left in the west.

Last edited:
Where are those from Puerto Rico and Guam flighting to?

Last edited:
Because nobody believes you're pulling in 6 figures. Nobody making that kind of money leaves CA for any reason.
LMFAO! We left ComiFornia. With the likes of Gavin Newsom and the Fluffer VP former AG & BJ Queen of the Great Communist State of California!
2 x Six figures go a long way in the Tax-Free state we moved to.

LMFAO! We left ComiFornia. With the likes of Gavin Newsom and the Fluffer VP former AG & BJ Queen of the Great Communist State of California!
2 x Six figures go a long way in the Tax-Free state we moved to.
Because you're broke as fuck. You took a pay cut, your weather is garbage, you're away from ANY real form of entertainment. You probably live in a smaller house. You left cus you're broke. Its okay.

One of the biggest reasons and mechanisms that enable people to move out of California is the high cost of real estate.

Anyone in California who bought a home twenty or more years ago can sell it and buy something much cheaper elsewhere.

I know a guy who bought a house in Northern CA in ‘95 for $200 who sold it last year for $1.7m. He just bought an old farm on acreage in Tennessee for less than $100k

He’ll tell you that investing in CA real estate was the best thing he ever did.

Because you're broke as fuck. You took a pay cut, your weather is garbage, you're away from ANY real form of entertainment. You probably live in a smaller house. You left cus you're broke. Its okay.
These schmucks always love talking about the place they left, but never talk about the place they went to.

One of the biggest reasons and mechanisms that enable people to move out of California is the high cost of real estate.

Anyone in California who bought a home twenty or more years ago can sell it and buy something much cheaper elsewhere.

I know a guy who bought a house in Northern CA in ‘95 for $200 who sold it last year for $1.7m. He just bought an old farm on acreage in Tennessee for less than $100k

He’ll tell you that investing in CA real estate was the best thing he ever did.

Nobody is arguing that the real estate costs are pretty out of control but generally it comes with a lot of benefits. OTher than the last three months the weather is great. If I want snow I can go, if I want to the ocean I can go. If I want to go to a zoo, Sea World, have kid what want Disney Land I can go, if I want to go river rafting I can go. Depending on wear in CA you live if I want to go to Vegas nothing is stopping me from making a day trip.

IF I have kids and I own the house I live in they are at bare minimum close to being a millionaire. I don't even live in LA or San Diego. You have to make an effort to find a house that isn't worth 380k or so and thats if you put in an effort to do that. You are probably talking 500k to 680k. That's without talking whatever other assets you may or may not be able to pass on. So even if they don't love CA you are robbing them of money by moving.

Wages are higher here than almost anyplace else and if you own the house you live in you can invest a lot of that money into other things. Sure SOME stuff is more expensive here but a lot of things are pretty much fixed or close enough nation wide. Its not like a car in CA is twice that of one in Alabama.

Now if you're not a home owner (which you have no excuse for if you are making even low 6 digits) it might be worth it to move. I don't think so but maybe you're perfectly happy with Netflix and a Playstation and NEVER want to go anywhere else.

And a lot of this is also dependent on you being both white and comfortable with bigots. You couldn't pay me to live in any state that has people rocking confederate flags, 'Union 1: Confederats 0 Halftime is over' whatever the fuck is going on in Florida or Texas and I'm sure a lot of it is happening in other states they just manage not to make the news. Like Bill Maher used to say "I can't prove it but I know it's true" shit probably goes down in Alabama all the time.

As much as we hear about whatever happened in Chicago on a summer weekend per capita you're safer in Chicago than Kansas City. Southern states are basically a death sentence and the only reason the West is even competitive is that a bunch of states nobody REALLY considers the West get bunched in. ITs basically anything west of Texas but we don't claim those New Mexico guys (and they aren't even generally bad people) Montana is fly over, they aren't part of our team and would be insulted if we even tried to claim them.

So the economy is so broken in red states that nobody wants to live there and land is virtually given away. Got it.

Attachments

• redstates.png
    redstates.png
    526.9 KB · Views: 1
An old friend of mine fairly recently sold his business in Ca. and retired to Texarkana where his family originally came from. His very elderly mother a black woman, in years gone by worked as a cleaner/janitor in LA to support her family. Now the old lady always makes sure that she treats the poor white couple who do their cleaning and yard work to coffee and cake when their work is finished. She tells them, "I don't like to see poor folk treated like shit, the way I was in the old days."

Nice to see a successful family giving something back to their old community, especially when they return with significant money.

Leaving your Homeless Tent to get WiFi at Starbucks? Make sure you use their bathroom for a sink bath. Renaud . . . You Stink!

Last edited:
You get what you pay for. Besides, most Democratic proposals are to raise taxes on corporations and the very rich, for whom the money in question is rarely if ever "hard earned".
So, you’re into punishing success, how un-American. Biden’s tax on the poor is record inflation. That could have been avoided had Biden took office and remained in his cellar.

So, you’re into punishing success, how un-American. Biden’s tax on the poor is record inflation. That could have been avoided had Biden took office and remained in his cellar.

Do you blame the poor for the high cost of California real estate?

So, you’re into punishing success, how un-American.
Nope. Look at the actual proposals and what they actually will tax. (Hint: you won't get that information on Fox 'News'.)
Biden’s tax on the poor is record inflation. That could have been avoided had Biden took office and remained in his cellar.
The inflation is the result of increased spending power as people got back to work after the pandemic. I'm not even going to try to parse your second sentence there as I suspect you left a word out.

Back