The Cute Thread! ^-^

What I imagine Miss Cuties heels to look like...

...with some extra polish, added by yours truly!! :D

tumblr_llo2gmIacr1qa2qcmo1_500.jpg

do you mean PDA?

I mean like a personal assistant, someone to help wax your legs, clean cum off your face or lube you up really nicely for the boys, that kind of thing. I'm sure I could be very useful...

I mean like a personal assistant, someone to help wax your legs, clean cum off your face or lube you up really nicely for the boys, that kind of thing. I'm sure I could be very useful...

Sounds very usefull to me and I'd like to see that myself. :devil:

are you applying for the job :D

where did you find a picture of my feet? :D

I wish!!!! :p
( I dont know that Im ever actually gonna get to see a pic of you. I do have
have one of me that I will share with you anyway. ;) Sometime
soon. Its not naughty though! haha.)

I wish!!!! :p
( I dont know that Im ever actually gonna get to see a pic of you. I do have
have one of me that I will share with you anyway. ;) Sometime
soon. Its not naughty though! haha.)
soon you'll get to see, if im around that long of course, there are some personal issues at home what prevent me from doing so :(

soon you'll get to see, if im around that long of course, there are some personal issues at home what prevent me from doing so :(

I understand. :rose: I'll look forward to that possibility hon. :)
Best of luck to you with those issues. *Hugs*

i thought if i had my own thread where people could talk to me more and leave messages, ask me questions and what not and get to know me more, id be more a part of the community that way because i cant share pictures atm, i really feel like i let a lot of people down for not having the ability to yet :(:(:(:(:(

i thought if i had my own thread where people could talk to me more and leave messages, ask me questions and what not and get to know me more, id be more a part of the community that way because i cant share pictures atm, i really feel like i let a lot of people down for not having the ability to yet :(:(:(:(:(

Not me, not let down. You dont owe anyone. We still can get greedy and desire to see
you. (you cant blame us, haha.) BUT your personal business and comfort
level alwas comes first honey. As it should.

Not me, not let down. You dont owe anyone. We still can get greedy and desire to see
aw your so sweet :kiss:

Cheer up Sugarcup! :) You're not letting anyone down. You're amazing :kiss:

I agree!:cattail:

Cheer up Sugarcup! :) You're not letting anyone down. You're amazing :kiss:

I agree!:cattail:

Agreed with Aly :)

You are not letting anyone down.
I haven't shared any pictures either, nobody hating me for it.

Hope your personal stuff gets sorted soon.

And dont doubt yourself, you belong on lit to :rose:

Agreed with Aly :)

You are not letting anyone down.
I haven't shared any pictures either, nobody hating me for it.

Hope your personal stuff gets sorted soon.

And dont doubt yourself, you belong on lit to :rose:
aw thank you! :kiss:

I have a question :)

Why or How
Do you get all the boys so worked up about you :D

Back