The China Pearl Inn part 10

Hyer everyone, hope you are all well. VisitedGG and Rick today and spent time with little Xena, she is so beautiful and has two parents who love her so much. I was there for the Christening and enjoyed every minute of it.

CG, I’ve posted in Tudor Rose.I hope it was sensual enough.

I see Rose! :devil:ish :D

Your poor young miss seems to be in over her [pretty little head. :eek:

I am glad you made it back for Xena's Chastening quite a change form where you were.

Cait I see you still like having your imaginations and boundaries push. You are an imaginative and sensual writer.;)

Kama you will have your hand full keeping up with Cait.:D

S F you can have southern Cal. I will still love my mountains and the snows even though I am in the lowlands now. But we did get snow :D

Last edited:

I am glad you made it back for Xena's Chastening quite a change form where you were.

Cait I see you still like having your imaginations and boundaries push. You are an imaginative and sensual writer.;)

S F you can have southern Cal. I will still love my mountains and the snows even though I am in the lowlands now. But we did get snow :D

There are mountains in southern California with snow, but I didn't want to live there either. :) I hear Seattle has been getting a LOT of snow. We are supposed to get a trace tonight, then a couple of inches on Monday. I don't know what I would do if I had feet of snow. It would take forever to melt. LOL

Hi Rose, glad you are home.

Last edited:
Oh feet of snow are not difficult to deal with you just blow them away. ;)

We had 20" of snow but it is just about gone now.

Cait is wonderful, but I think she will find that the depths of my mind match hers :D

Ya'll can keep your snow and wintry bluster. I want sun and southern breezes.

We’re going to teach Xena to love the snow and how to ski. I won’t rest until she can beat me at everything.

Sounds like she is going to be a real tomboy G G. Yet I think Rick will be working on her to be a little Princess.:D

Sounds like she is going to be a real tomboy G G. Yet I think Rick will be working on her to be a little Princess.:D

That sounds like an awful lot of pressure, we know how good at a lot of things you are. :eek:

I love her in a way I never thought possible and I want the very best for her. As an army officer I can apply for her to attend one of the finest schools in Europe. Rick wants her to go there but and it’s a BIG but - it MUST net HER choice, not ours. But if she goes she’ll be taught and trained by the very best. My dream is for her to grow up in a peaceful world where she can be free to carve her own path. I would love her to be better than me in everything. Meanwhile Rick is already planning how to greet potential boyfriends (or girlfriends if she bends that way).

I suggest that he meets them well armed G G just so they know where they stand.;)
We all wish a better world for I kids. This time I hope that they get it. At least that is my wish and prayer.

So patrons, we have freezing rain, blankets, hot cocoa, and a small fire here. How goes it elsewhere?

Clear sunny and cold here Kama. It was fridged last night got very little sleep so just veging by the fire today. ;)

We’re set for the warmest February day since records began. Meanwhile our Wartior Princess is cuddling her Daddy.

G G I bet Rick is proud as a peacock and that Xena has him wrapped around her little finger. A coo or a smile must make him the happiest man around. ;)

Clear sunny and cold here Kama. It was fridged last night got very little sleep so just veging by the fire today. ;)

30 degrees here at the moment, with 1-3 inches of snow to fall during the night. But we have a prediction of 8-12 inches on Thursday and Friday. I have never seen that much predicted, and that much sure hasn't fallen here in the three winters I have been here. I would be very shocked if we got more than three to five inches.

Time will tell S F. I hope you are stocked up on previsions just in case the prediction come true. ;)

I have a fire burning on the hearth so tonight should be ok for me.

Time will tell S F. I hope you are stocked up on previsions just in case the prediction come true. ;)

I have a fire burning on the hearth so tonight should be ok for me.

Both heaters are on. I just checked outside, yep, it is snowing. The radar map shows blue and more blue, guess there will be snow and more snow. :)

Think maybe I will make some cookies, the oven will help toast the room also. :)

Heat and a snack S F, now that is what I call planning and a win, win situation young lady.;)

So tell me what kind of cookies will you be making this cold snowy evening?

Heat and a snack S F, now that is what I call planning and a win, win situation young lady.;)

So tell me what kind of cookies will you be making this cold snowy evening?

Good grief, you are up late.

I think they are some sort of sugar cookie, just butter, a tiny bit of sugar, flour and I tossed in some nuts. Easy to make and I can eyeball the ingredients and make just a handful.

Over an inch of snow on the ground. House is very warm if I stand up and chilly down by my feet. Heat should fill up from the ground up rather than the ceiling down. LOL

How are you doing? Staying warm?

G G I bet Rick is proud as a peacock and that Xena has him wrapped around her little finger. A coo or a smile must make him the happiest man around. ;)

She’s changed us both CG, I’m not the girl I was before she was born, I have a new focus in my life. Now the army is simply a means through which I can earn the money to support my daughter and build a home with my husband. Rick is no longer the all American Marine, he’s a Dad first and a truly loving husband and I’m so lucky to have him.

G G it is amazing the difference one little person can make in our lives. You are so lucky to have Xena and Rick in your life. :rose::kiss:

G G it is amazing the difference one little person can make in our lives. You are so lucky to have Xena and Rick in your life. :rose::kiss:

O I know that CG, she is an embodiment of both of us. I think she’ll have her father’s eyes, eyes that just ooze with power. She makes us want to redouble our efforts to make our world a place of peace for the all the children of the world.

But as I said in my pm CG, we’re all privileged to have you in our lives too CG.

Hyer everyone, hope you are all well. VisitedGG and Rick today and spent time with little Xena, she is so beautiful and has two parents who love her so much. I was there for the Christening and enjoyed every minute of it.

CG, I’ve posted in Tudor Rose.I hope it was sensual enough.

Greetings, Rose. Nice to meet you. I'm DW.

:devil: You really didn't expect that to change about me, did you, CG? And thank you. You have always been in my corner. If you think Kama will have his hands full, what about me? Have you read his last post in 'One Man's Darkness'?

Don't worry, I fully intend on discovering your limits, and moving that bar.

You're a terrific writer, Kama and I'm sure you will. I'll try to post sometime today.

Can y'all believe it? We got more snow overnight. I'm so over it. Ugh.

Back