The Author's Hangout Vending Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
(no, I missed that. If you find a link, please PM it to me ! - You eastern CDN's get all the best music. I wept when Lhasa de Sela died. Too young. too young.)

If it's available, it's in the "Corporation's" archives. Hefinally came to an acceptance of her love for "non-classical" music. It was a national show; Leon Cole was the CBC's top classical music host.

Thanks, Jerry; haven't listened to Lhasa in a while. It was a great loss.
Now Leonard and Jennifer - there's a duet. I love how she joins his voice the "river's disguise" verse of Take This Waltz, wrapping hers around his in ethereal sentience.

Last edited:
and the VM, afraid of becoming a nostalgic jukebox, gives you a stone thrown in Montreal by Samuel Clemens.

I put in a broken piece of stained glass, taken, perhaps, from the gallery of frost...

and you get a cut toe, from dancing too much and having cold, numb feet.

I put in a buddhist monk on the mountain, and a glass of ginsing infused scotch in the valley (with a nod to Mr. Cohen).

and you get a cut toe, from dancing too much and having cold, numb feet.

I put in a Buddhist monk on the mountain, and a glass of ginseng infused scotch in the valley (with a nod to Mr. Cohen).

And the infusion wilts & evaporates.

I put in a small sealed bottle.

and you get a gaggle of epigraphicists, all claiming to know what it says.

I put in a toast to Tatiana Proskouriakoff, who really figured it out...

but the calender still stops working on December 22, 2012.

I put in an unbreakable galacto-centric calendar, guaranteed to be accurate in any dimension of space-time.

but the calender still stops working on December 22, 2012.

I put in an unbreakable galacto-centric calendar, guaranteed to be accurate in any dimension of space-time.

and you get caught in a recursive loop of one of those dimensions.

I put in an unstable a cat and an unstable Higgs boson...

Thyme or garlic?

Puts in one drunk and a bottle of md 2020. Red wine is good for the blood.

and you corner the market in wine futures, and get a call from the FDA. (ps. don't drink the 2009 Warfarin)

I put in a red tablecloth, for wine drinkers that talk with their hands too much.

and you corner the market in wine futures, and get a call from the FDA. (ps. don't drink the 2009 Warfarin)

I put in a red tablecloth, for wine drinkers that talk with their hands too much.

I don't drink wine, I just sell it. The only danger I have is in how bad my back stroke is.

Good thing the table cloth is red, your drinkers spill more than they drink.

I put in tomato juice and an egg for the next day.

I don't drink wine, I just sell it. The only danger I have is in how bad my back stroke is.

Good thing the table cloth is red, your drinkers spill more than they drink.

I put in tomato juice and an egg for the next day.

It's the original Curate's egg. And the tomato was off to start with.

I put in a bag of fresh brazil nuts.

Your mime is defective, he cracks the glass and talks endlessly about politics.

Puts in a carbonite freezing kit and a feisty princess.

who engages the mime in a spirited debate.
[Everyone else leaves them to it.]

I put in a spare USB connector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back