The art of the handjob

handjob-16256.gif

Yeah, I’d say. How does your hubs (“2 fingers” vs “3 hands”) feel about the comparison? lol

It was so different. It was both and more. With my husband I can do it with two fingers, this guy I could practically use 3 hands. And his girth too was just such a turn on
Don't downplay the value of 2 fingers.

I can easily take 2 hands on myself and it is sexy as hell to see a woman's little hands ride my shaft.

But properly placed....2 fingers rubbing the right spot can make me moan uncontrollably.

Don't downplay the value of 2 fingers.

I can easily take 2 hands on myself and it is sexy as hell to see a woman's little hands ride my shaft.

But properly placed....2 fingers rubbing the right spot can make me moan uncontrollably.
Lol. But what if your junk could be encapsulated by two lady fingers!!? - I am assuming she is not a WNBA star. Lol

Lol. But what if your junk could be encapsulated by two lady fingers!!? - I am assuming she is not a WNBA star. Lol
My hands are of average size so it does say a lot about my husband…not trying to be mean (and I’d never say anything about it to him) but it’s the truth

My hands are of average size so it does say a lot about my husband…not trying to be mean (and I’d never say anything about it to him) but it’s the truth
Well I am sure he is a nice guy and he knows to use his tool as much as the Velociraptor you’re seeing on the side lol

Back