The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 04: Come On In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, coffee, that's better. :D

Tried a new method for hard boiling the very fresh eggs. Peeled easily and were well cooked. We'll see how they are after chilling.

Also baked some bacon. Cobb salad for lunch.

Looking at 85 degrees and stormy later. Made cold brew coffee concentrate so I can have a large for afternoon coffee.

Munchkin seems about to lose her two lower canines.

Wrote two thirds of a story, just a bit of research and I can write the rest.

Wrote two thirds of a story, just a bit of research and I can write the rest.

I think I'm about 1/2, but maybe only 1/3, of the way through my nude day story. I don't think it'll fit that theme very well, but to hell with it. It'll be a good story anyway, and there are exhibitionists in it

Two days ago I thought I needed to start the swamp cooler. This morning the furnace is running.

Change in plans. HM is leaving tomorrow. :D

Fresh coffee for the nooner crowd.

I'm happily sinking my two front teeth into some coffee.

Hope everybody is enjoying their days!

Another rainy day. Great for relaxing.

Forgive me please, but I get the impression that 'relaxing' is not something that comes easily to you. :rose:

Summer?? We haven't even had spring yet!

We're 'enjoying' it at present. A lot of the leaves are getting well out with that 'brand new' shine.

They're talking feel like temps of 100 by next weekend. :eek:

That's a bit much for May.

Madam, that's a bit much for anywhere.

Meanwhile, I definitely think it's time for a mug of Tea.

Forgive me please, but I get the impression that 'relaxing' is not something that comes easily to you. :rose:

We're 'enjoying' it at present. A lot of the leaves are getting well out with that 'brand new' shine.

Madam, that's a bit much for anywhere.

Meanwhile, I definitely think it's time for a mug of Tea.

I have trouble sleeping, with the average is maybe two hours a night. That means the only way I can function is to take it easy during the day. The mind gets tired and everything is a struggle. :rose:

I actually managed a fair bit of wedding and trimming today, feeling pleased. I haven't gotten much done in that direction for quite a while.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with double D fingers instead of double E fingers. :D

Late evening coffee is now available for the later crew and the early bird crew. I'll let you guys figure out who is what. I think I'm heading back to bed.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with double D fingers instead of double E fingers. :D

Late evening coffee is now available for the later crew and the early bird crew. I'll let you guys figure out who is what. I think I'm heading back to bed.

Thank you; the coffee is wonderful.
Bright sunshine and a moderate breeze; what's not to like ?

Thank you; the coffee is wonderful.
Bright sunshine and a moderate breeze; what's not to like ?

We have a storm coming through this afternoon and tonight, with snow down to 6500 ft tonight. That's about the edge of town. In town, we may have some rain, but we will definitely have some wind. Wind for days, in fact.

I'll write. The story is placed in Houston, so maybe rain will help me visualize.

Wow, just checking my Wattpad rankings and One Night in Xanadu is #1 in Asian, out of 4,700 stories tagged with Asian. And two of my other stories are #2 and #3. That’s so cool.

More coffee now. Lots more coffee. I wrote all weekend and Illegal Alien is almost done. Gotta finish and then finish my second Geek one. Real quick....

Last edited:
Yeah I know, I'm late. I got up early to see HM off and then went back to bed. Without the noise from the TV I slept my ass off. A couple of robo-calls on the phone finally woke me up.

So, fresh coffee for the late afternoon crowd.

88, feels like, 95, partly cloudy. Foggy tomorrow morning but no rain in the forecast.

I'll be back later to check on you guys. Play nice.

Wow, just checking my Wattpad rankings and One Night in Xanadu is #1 in Asian, out of 4,700 stories tagged with Asian. And two of my other stories are #2 and #3. That’s so cool.

More coffee now. Lots more coffee. I wrote all weekend and Illegal Alien is almost done. Gotta finish and then finish my second Geek one. Real quick....
Congratulations, Chloe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back